cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury 2.04.07 is not usable

Kincaid
Level 9
I just bought an ASUS Claymore Core (Cherry Red) and installed the Armoury 2.04.07 software and rebooted. When I open Armoury my mouse goes nuts and I am unable to do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del and tab around to restart the system. I happen to be using a Razer DeathAdder 3.5G mouse with the latest firmware & software and Logitech G933 Artemis headphones also with the latest firmware & software. No idea if there is some form of incompatibility. I uninstalled and moved to the last Armoury v1 (1.02.26) release from December 2017 and the issues go away and I received the notification of a firmware update. I was able to download and update the firmware. Gave Armoury 2.04.07 a shot again and it was a failure. Moved back to the 1.02.26 release and plan on contacting customer support.

Frustrating. Anyone else experience anything like this?
2 REPLIES 2

alan1476
Level 7
Kincaid wrote:
I just bought an ASUS Claymore Core (Cherry Red) and installed the Armoury 2.04.07 software and rebooted. When I open Armoury my mouse goes nuts and I am unable to do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del and tab around to restart the system. I happen to be using a Razer DeathAdder 3.5G mouse with the latest firmware & software and Logitech G933 Artemis headphones also with the latest firmware & software. No idea if there is some form of incompatibility. I uninstalled and moved to the last Armoury v1 (1.02.26) release from December 2017 and the issues go away and I received the notification of a firmware update. I was able to download and update the firmware. Gave Armoury 2.04.07 a shot again and it was a failure. Moved back to the 1.02.26 release and plan on contacting customer support.

Frustrating. Anyone else experience anything like this?

I am having the exact same issues, maybe they will put out a beta software soon.
Intel 3960X
ASUS X79 Sabertooth
Vertex 4 512gb
1 TB Data drive
32gbs of Quad Channell GSkill 2133mhz
Swiftech H20-320 Edge Kit
Corsair Obsidian 800D Case

Issued resolved. Apparently there was an incompatibility somewhere. I wound up uninstalling all Razer & Logitech software, retired my Razer mouse, grabbed a new Corsair mouse, reinstalled Logitech's software and Armoury v2 now works without issue.

More details on my testing and procedure can be found in the proper thread for the Armoury v2 discussion: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?100253-ROG-Armoury-II-V2-04-07-Report-any-issues-here&p=70...

Case closed.