cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AISuite3_EZUpdate 30011 Problem can't open Aslo.sys!! (5)

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
Good morning. After upgrading from AISuite3_EZUpdate 30009 to AISuite3_EZUpdate 30011 my system shows me can't open Aslo.sys !! (5).
How can we solve this?

OLD

NEW

66 REPLIES 66

katlani
Level 9
Looks like this package updates USB BIOS Flashback and that resolves the issue (dont think there is any change to EZ Update, as its the very same version again).

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i see it. has anyone has test these new version ?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
i see it. has anyone has test these new version ?

as I wrote above I was scared at the beginning Αγάπη μου. :confused:
After all the testing I tried :cool:

Καλο ξημερωμα:o

OLD

NEW

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Okay. I uninstalled everything--meaning the four components of Asus Suite III. Then I downloaded the new updated software. It only installed two of the four components, and I don't remember what the other two were. Sigh. EZ Update, high five. At least the error window is gone. But now what?

Edit: Okay. I got the other two components from the older version of AI Suite III installed, so all good. Then I ran EZ Update. It is no longer telling me I need some chipset driver which it can't seem to install, if it was in fact even needed. Finally, after months of EZ Update saying a chipset driver is needed, it is no longer doing that. There is also no more little error window at startup (in the thread title). High five Asus. But then for an $700 or $800 motherboard, man, that sure took a loooong time. Not to complain for the sake of complaining, but I digress...

Lekkerlanglikke
Level 7
Such amazing to see people still installing this buggy software.

Remember:

1. Asus will not support you
2. Asus will not making better versions

Re-install Windows and never install this software again. It's even worse then a virus.

Cheers 🙂

Lekkerlanglikken wrote:
Such amazing to see people still installing this buggy software.
Cheers 🙂

Lol! How do you know your drivers are up to date? And how do you manage your fan control? With your Bios settings?

Lekkerlanglikke
Level 7
"How do you know your drivers are up to date?"

Uhh... the software has never worked good. Always problems. So update the software will not work. It's even hard for most people the remove the old version.

In the bios you can use QFan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XYolekpCMY