cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite still not working, at all.

MxFragz
Level 7
AI Suite crashes hard when I try to manage my fans through Fan Xpert 4. I posted at the time it started to happen, end of last year.

The latest release for AI Suite was the version 3.00.13 on the 2018/01/16 (according to your website). It's been almost 7 months I can't manage my motherboard settings.

What the **** are you guys doing?
Jesus Christ, I swear to god this is the last time I buy anything from Asus.

How can you possibly think it's okay to sell some top tier priced hardware, a whole bunch of features that go with them, and then just don't do anything about it when nothing works??

I had issues with Aura, Armoury, AI Suite and GPU Tweak. Literally every single one of your softwares. Get your **** together.
1,095 Views
22 REPLIES 22

epicDoC
Level 8
You're not alone bro. Next upgrade ASUS will NOT be even thought of! There are plenty of other manufacturers out there. I personally am going Gigabyte as not heard a bad thing about them and the boards are way cheaper (with similar features) than this crappy ASUS company

FireRx
Level 11
unfortunately ASUS is going to lose a lot of folks buying their top end boards because of the lack of support of Ai Suite. The software Division needs to step up!
Intel Core i9 103900KS
Asus Maximus Z790 Extreme [bios 1801]
LG (34U97-s) Monitor 3440 x1440
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Windows 11 Pro
64gbz Memory

Sprayingmango
Level 10
Truth is Asus makes the best hardware out there and drops the ball on software support sometimes.

Sprayingmango wrote:
Truth is Asus makes the best hardware out there and drops the ball on software support sometimes.


Sometimes?

epicDoC wrote:
Sometimes?


AURA, RAM Cache III, Fan Xpert, and Clone Drive all working fine here on an ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming MotherBoard, Windows 10 64-bit.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, but maybe try something not ASUS to control fans?

I don't overclock so maybe that's a bigger issue for you, but when i upgrade my i3 quad-core for a 6 core HT chip i plan on bringing it to a local shop i am tight with to OC. I plan on having them use AI suite to OC and don't see any issues with the software straight from the MB disc.

DJ LFD wrote:
AURA, RAM Cache III, Fan Xpert, and Clone Drive all working fine here on an ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming MotherBoard, Windows 10 64-bit.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, but maybe try something not ASUS to control fans?

I don't overclock so maybe that's a bigger issue for you, but when i upgrade my i3 quad-core for a 6 core HT chip i plan on bringing it to a local shop i am tight with to OC. I plan on having them use AI suite to OC and don't see any issues with the software straight from the MB disc.


I can 100% gaurentee you they won't use AI Suite to OC. They will use the BIOS like you should use. Why Asus brought OC'ing into a software platform is beyond me. That's the easiest way to **** your computer right there!!

Raja
Level 13
MxFrgz and epicDoC, please keep expletives out of your posts. It is against the forum rules. Just because the swear filter catches them, does not mean it is okay.

epicDoC
Level 8
I will type what I like thanks. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. How about you guys pull your finger out of your asses and fix the software ****-up's that you keep pushing to your paying customers that PAY YOUR WAGES!!!!

Poor snowflake getting offended by words (that are asterisk out anyway)... How about you buy a ROG Front Panel... That is now completely useless due to your crap software, that takes months for an update to come out that still doesn't fix the problem! Then we get you coming on policing words instead of doing your job and communicating with your employers detailing what's gone wrong, whats being done to fix it and providing your employers with a realistic ETA of fixes.

In fact Raja@ASUS - I am seriously considering going to Trading Standards here in the UK as you are pushing out products that do not do as advertised so will be reporting your company for false advertising... Enjoy the huge fine.. Hopefully that will kick you lot up the arse enough to fix your ****!

epicDoC wrote:
I will type what I like thanks. Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. How about you guys pull your finger out of your asses and fix the software ****-up's that you keep pushing to your paying customers that PAY YOUR WAGES!!!!

Poor snowflake getting offended by words (that are asterisk out anyway)... How about you buy a ROG Front Panel... That is now completely useless due to your crap software, that takes months for an update to come out that still doesn't fix the problem! Then we get you coming on policing words instead of doing your job and communicating with your employers detailing what's gone wrong, whats being done to fix it and providing your employers with a realistic ETA of fixes.

In fact Raja@ASUS - I am seriously considering going to Trading Standards here in the UK as you are pushing out products that do not do as advertised so will be reporting your company for false advertising... Enjoy the huge fine.. Hopefully that will kick you lot up the arse enough to fix your ****!



Raja is an ASUS employee.
Its not that anyone is a snowflake, its a code of conduct in the TOS you agreed to when signing up...if you took the time to read it.

If you are having issues please post them with all the information you can. Ranting in such a manner will only result in a time out and possibly a ban.



“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein