cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite GPU fan control dissapeared

Diegorro
Level 7
Can anyone help me?
I just installed this version of AI Suite 3.00.13, updated my bios from my z270e to version 1203 and my GTX 1070 to nvidia driver to 390.77.
Before that, I was able to control GPU fans with AI Suite 3.00.10, but after those updates I can't even see my GPU stats (i mean voltage, frequency, temperatures or RPM from the fan) I liked too much those controls for GPU fans but now i don't know what to do to adjust the fan curve
(don't suggest me GPU tweak, i don't like because it only has two points for fan curve).
I tried reinstalling Ai Suite (both versions) using AISuitecleaner.exe but, but isn't worked.
1,343 Views
7 REPLIES 7

metalgrin
Level 7
You're not alone with this. I hope, this got passed along to the programmers and will be fixed in the next version.

Last post to this thread was over a month ago. Is there a fix yet?

DviousDave wrote:
Last post to this thread was over a month ago. Is there a fix yet?

Nothing yet...

Diegorro wrote:
Nothing yet...


Unfortunately I don’t think they will fix this. We are trying to solve problems for years without any result. So, what can you do;

1. Remove the Ai Suite completely, if you can because after removing it left so much crap.
2. Control your CPU fans with your motherboard.
3. Than install MSI Afterburner to control your GPU. The Afterburner works perfect to control your GPU and fans.

Guys! I found a way to fix it, it isn't a real fix, but it works as used too
I just uninstalled AI Suite 3 and I installed again for some reason with the version 3.00.13
try uninstalling and installing, if you cant, ask me for de .zip where i saved everything.

Diegorro wrote:
Guys! I found a way to fix it, it isn't a real fix, but it works as used too
I just uninstalled AI Suite 3 and I installed again for some reason with the version 3.00.13
try uninstalling and installing, if you cant, ask me for de .zip where i saved everything.


Could you please send it to me? It doesn't work for me. I even downloaded all ai suites available on Asus website but it did not fix the problem. Thanks.

Amsterdam wrote:
Unfortunately I don’t think they will fix this. We are trying to solve problems for years without any result. So, what can you do;

1. Remove the Ai Suite completely, if you can because after removing it left so much crap.
2. Control your CPU fans with your motherboard.
3. Than install MSI Afterburner to control your GPU. The Afterburner works perfect to control your GPU and fans.


I went and removed AIsuite and GPU tweak, mostly because i prefer manual contol via BIOS, and prefer the OSD of Afterburner.

But i have found there's no way to separately control the fans connected to the GPU. It's one setting for all fans. For example, i want the GPU fans spinning at 60% at 60c, but my Noctua connected fans spinning at 75% at 60C. Afterburner doesn't let you do that.