cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite Dilema

aceisme
Level 10
Same as the majority of people, I only use AI Suite 3 for the Fan Expert feature. At the moment I am in two minds whether I should uninstall the old AI Suite and install the new one, because of all the problems reported in here. The last fan profile that I had running on Ai Suite/Fan Expert (prior to MS update) seems to work as per normal, which tells me that the Fan Expert is actually running. The only issue I have is that I cannot change the profile. Is there a way to manually change the profiles that are saved under Fan Expert? Also, can anyone confirm that MS is working on a fix for this or is the new AI Suite install the one and only fix?

Maximus Hero VIII
3 REPLIES 3

marksavio
Level 7
well i have the latest AI suite installed. the on ewith the Dual intelligent 5 1.05.13 is working perfectly for me.

marksavio wrote:
well i have the latest AI suite installed. the on ewith the Dual intelligent 5 1.05.13 is working perfectly for me.

What MB do you have and how did you install it?

cekeu
Level 12
You can install it over the previous version, for a long time I no longer used a suite and I installed the latest version and it works well, fan expert works well (Rog Rampage VI E.
Or you can uninstall the old version by the uninstall panel of the system programs. Restart the PC and run Aisuite cleaner https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95038-AI-Suite-3-cleaner then reboot and install the latest version.