cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite causes blue screen in Win10 after login

doubledragoncc
Level 7
Hi

I have a new Maximus XI Code and if I install AI Suite I often get a Blue Screen with the IOMaps64.sys (AI suite file) error.

If I uninstall AI suite, no blue screen.

Please help I cant use AI suite and the software installed with it

DD
45 REPLIES 45

I just re-installed Windows 10 after encountering multiple BSOD with the same issues detailed in this thread.
I was having no issues whatsoever with restarts and booting until I installed the Asus AI Suite and all of its other software programs...

Is Asus working on a solution to this? I was worred it was my system, but I guess it's buggy software causing the BSOD after logging into Windows 10.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? I do like the AI Suite program, but not worth dealing with random BSOD! 😞

Toolguns wrote:
I just re-installed Windows 10 after encountering multiple BSOD with the same issues detailed in this thread.
I was having no issues whatsoever with restarts and booting until I installed the Asus AI Suite and all of its other software programs...

Is Asus working on a solution to this? I was worred it was my system, but I guess it's buggy software causing the BSOD after logging into Windows 10.

Has anyone found a good solution to this? I do like the AI Suite program, but not worth dealing with random BSOD! 😞

All AI Suite related crashes will be solved by installing these Intel MEI drivers.

The crashes that AI Suite caused were related to Dipawaymode which will be listed in the Windows 10 event viewer under critical events.

These crashes only occur after an hour or two of idle time. They don't happen when you are there watching the screen which makes it more difficult to spot them unless you check in the Windows Event Viewer for Dipawaymode crashes.

chevell65
Level 12
What's strange is that the download page for the updated ME drivers states that they are specifically made to work with the AI Suite software yet BSOD's on start up seem to be occurring. This leads me to believe that these drivers were actually tested on the Z270 platform with the AI Suite software so it seems very strange that these crashes are occurring. This issue also doesn't seem to be occurring to everyone on the Z270 platform.

Perhaps it would help if the ME drivers were installed and the machine rebooted before installing the AI Suite software.

Only fix was not downloading any of the Asus software, *That damn IOsys64 or something.

sdmf74
Level 11
Subbed just in case. Got too late last night to start upgrading my M7F to M9F but will today, I will be running fresh win10 install & I hope I dont run into this issue
but will be keeping an eye out for it.
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

babus
Level 7
doubledragoncc wrote:
Hi

I have a new Maximus XI Code and if I install AI Suite I often get a Blue Screen with the IOMaps64.sys (AI suite file) error.

If I uninstall AI suite, no blue screen.

Please help I cant use AI suite and the software installed with it

DD

User Oreaba has discovered a truly important solution to this serious problem related to AiSuite 3, an application I believe is fundamental to the gestap of today's next generation desktop systems. The problem would be in the Aura app on the motherboard that generates conflicts that end in BSOD. I uninstalled the AURA application from the motherboard and reinstalled the AiSuite app by reinstalling the Aura App from the graphics card. So far the system is unstable. Congratulations to Oreaba for such a great job! I review the Oreaba post for knowledge. Best Regards.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...622#post734622