cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai suite and violation problem

billymos
Level 7
Hello there...

I just bought a Hero VII MB and everything was going well, since i decided to clean my registry, using the Tune Up Utilities...
After cleaning the registry, the suite 3 doesn t work. It gives me two errors.
First, a warning, saying that 'DipAwayMode.exe' has stopped working and then 'access violation at address 04d45bf4 in module dip4.dll. Read of address FFFFFFF7'
I tried to uninstall the program, cleaning again the registry with tune utilities and cccleaner but it gives me the same problem again.

What should i do?

Thx for your answers...

Ps: Well, i noticed that the error is shown when i install the dual intelligent processors 5 utility (the first one).
When i install the rest of the suite3 utilities, everything looks ok.......
19 REPLIES 19

Raja
Level 13
Chances are the registery cleaner you used screwed up the AI Suite entries. You may want to uninstall AI Suite III completely and then run the AI Suite III cleaner in the Maximus VI series sub-forum. After that, install the latest AI Suite III version from the ASUS support page for the Maximus VII Hero. If that does not work, you may need to reinstall the OS and avoid using the registry cleaning tool again.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Chances are the registery cleaner you used screwed up the AI Suite entries. You may want to uninstall AI Suite III completely and then run the AI Suite III cleaner in the Maximus VI series sub-forum. After that, install the latest AI Suite III version from the ASUS support page for the Maximus VII Hero. If that does not work, you may need to reinstall the OS and avoid using the registry cleaning tool again.

Well, i had to install the OS from the beginning. Now the problem is that, double-clicking the setup.exe, nothing happens.
In the task manager, the setup is running, but nothing happens............

Hello, i got the same problem. I tried to uninstall AI Suite, I tried to run the Cleaner as instructed in the forum, I tried formatting the operating system again and reinstall the Suite with Administrator privileges but always the same error that is generated by the dual processor intelligenge 5 .
I hope this problem can be solved, both for the cost not only for this motherboard but also for two other Z87 that have the same problem without putting the $ 600 for the Asus GTX780 and for the time lost.
The best thanks.
I enclose a picture of the error and the link of cvf file system.
http://valid.x86.fr/aspmvs

helmiec
Level 7
look in regedit

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Schedule
:cool:
maximusVII Hero i74790K GTX770 G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB_2400MHz Samsung SSD 840pro Seidon 120XL

DeepTreasures
Level 7
Done

rezaghasem2002
Level 7
HI
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM-I EVEN START A TOPIC BUT NO ONE REPLIED!

http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?50098-Ai-suite-3-bugs&country=&status=

EVERY registery cleaner YOU USE IT WILL STOP AI SUITE iii FROM WORKING AFTER THE FIRST START- AND YOU HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE SUITE WHICH HAVE UNINSTALLING ISSUE!I DONT KNOW WHY ASUS DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUGS!I EVEN TRIED SEND THEM THIS BUG LISTS BUT I CANNOT SEND MY MESSAGE VIA EMAIL-

PhoneyVirus
Level 7
Good luck with that, I completely removed it and now the XMP are still set at 901 guest it's 1866 or lower, but it should've reset it back to defaults. Put it this way I wouldn't trust this application on any system.

When I do a clean installation none of the rog applications are going back on period, there all useless and cause more of a headache then they do giving you control of the system.

PhoneyVirus
https://twitter.com/PhoneyVirus
https://phoneyvirus.wordpress.com/

Up:(

sterlinggold
Level 7
a year later and I'm having the same issue. Did anyone ever figure out why AI suite 3 fails after a registry clean and how to fix it?
Update: OK so I ran the cleaner and it fixed the issue for me