cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3

HappyBuddhaman
Level 7
Just an FYI, Microsoft is saying AI Suite 3 will not work with Windows 10.

289 REPLIES 289

wootwoots
Level 7
Ai suite 3 work for me on Win10, but in the event observator thing, i got a bunch of error from it

"Nom de l’application défaillante DipAwayMode.exe, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x00000000
Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 10.0.10240.16384, horodatage : 0x559f3b2a"

Any information about Asus updating that software correctly for win10 ?

CDRCHOP
Level 7
I built my system this week and loaded Win 10 Pro. I have Ai Suite 3 running but certain programs within are not loaded and when I tried to load they just would not load. I cannot get the Wi-Fi to work on my Rampage V Extreme. Any suggestions or will I need to wait for a Win 10 version of Ai Suite 3? It appears I am missing the Wi-Fi Engine and Wi-Fi Go programs.

Have you tried installing the suite in Compatibility mode?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Thank you. I will give that a try tonight.

I tried everything to get this software to show the Wi-Fi icon. Everything else I have loaded seems to work great. I have no icon for Wi-Fi. It's almost as if there is a switch I haven't switched on. I am kind of stumped after looking all over online about this. I sent an email to Asus a few days ago but haven't heard back yet.

One solution for me the wireless driver installed wasn't installed. As we know there's no wireless driver listed for Windows 10 for RVE support yet. For the time being we could use the latest Windows 8.1 wireless driver from RVE support. I tried it and seems to be fine. And once installed the wireless driver, run AI Suite III install again and we'll see the Wi-Fi Engine listed ready to be installed.

CDRCHOP
Level 7
Finally, I got everything working properly.

Well what worked for you please share
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have with Asus AI Suite 3 on Windows 10 64bit home edition.
When I install AI Suite 3 from the drivers/utilities-page on the Asus website for my motherboard (Maximus VIII Formula) I only get to install the Ai Charger+, the Dual Intelligent Processors 5, Mobo_Connect, Push Notice, System Information, USB 3 Boost and USB BIOS Flashback.
The ASUS EZ Update and WiFi Engine don't show up.
I have no idea why this is happening or how I could solve this. I've tried reintstalling (even form the disk) but it didn't work.
I would really like to use the Wifi-software especially.

Thanks in advance!

Is there any way to have turbo app default to on? At the moment I have to switch it back on every time I reboot.

i find it pretty useful to change to a more aggressive fan curve when certain games run

win 10 64bit
M8 Formula
i7 6700k
16gb ram
strix 1080

cheers
Edd