cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3

HappyBuddhaman
Level 7
Just an FYI, Microsoft is saying AI Suite 3 will not work with Windows 10.

289 REPLIES 289

Stormwin
Level 7
Salut depuis quelque jours ou semaines il me dis plus que ai suite III sera incompatible
je pense que maintenant il est compatible avec Windows 10
j'ai plus le message dans la fenetre qui ai suite est incompatible
on verra le 29 juillet 2015 lol

aurel81
Level 7
hey, i tried it now 3 times. after installing the AISuite3 and launching the Fan-Wizard (dont know the exakt name), and i reboot after it, i get the bios prompt that the cpu temp is too high, F1 for setup and so on. At the moment i enter the setup, the temp is ~70°C . When i quit the setup after it, Win10 doesnt start anymore. I get a short vision of the windows flag, after that the screen turns blank and nothing happens.
I just can reset windows.
btw: asus gene vii, gtx970

Sounds like you need to repaste, 70C on start up is to high unless your fans are not working at all?
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

What is the default directory when loading Al Suite III. Asus Rampage 5 Extreme Windows 10 Pro
Bob

Ive been having big problems with AI Suite III on my X99-A ii system with windows 10 64bit installed. It gives me random blue screen at log in and when I try to run the 5 way optimization, I get access violation errors at random parts of the process that prevent it from proceeding. I do wish Asus would finally address these issues. They are pesky and prevent my system from utilizing these great tools.

jbhowlesr wrote:
Ive been having big problems with AI Suite III on my X99-A ii system with windows 10 64bit installed. It gives me random blue screen at log in and when I try to run the 5 way optimization, I get access violation errors at random parts of the process that prevent it from proceeding. I do wish Asus would finally address these issues. They are pesky and prevent my system from utilizing these great tools.

Don't hold your breath. Contacted support 3 weeks ago. Still no response. Awful.*

Hello everyone,anyone made a full pack of ai suite 3? im trying for two days now to install and whenever is install DIP it just gives me a error,ive tryed to install several combos but no sucess,apreciate all the help,i have a I5 2500K and 8GIG DDR3 RAM,Windows 10 and my motherboard is the asus P8z77-V Deluxe,i also have teamviwer and skype if you want to help me live,many thanks once again.

Come on guys,cant anyone help please?

NoneEvo wrote:
Hello everyone,anyone made a full pack of ai suite 3? im trying for two days now to install and whenever is install DIP it just gives me a error,ive tryed to install several combos but no sucess,apreciate all the help,i have a I5 2500K and 8GIG DDR3 RAM,Windows 10 and my motherboard is the asus P8z77-V Deluxe,i also have teamviwer and skype if you want to help me live,many thanks once again.

Hello
Noneevo, youre mobo dont support any version of AI suite 3....https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/P8Z77V/HelpDesk_Download/
Μobo:ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI-CPU:Intel Core i9-14900K-Cooler:EKW-EK-KIT RGB 360-RAM:G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5-6400 CL32 64GB(4 x 16 GB)-GPU:ASUS GeForce® ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING RTX-3080Ti-#43; EKW-EK-KIT 480 RGB -PSU:Corsair HX1200i:HDD:Samsung M2 980 PRO with heatsink 2TB+Samsung 990 PRO 2 TB RAID-0 +Asus RAIDR Express 240GB- Case:Thermaltake View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Editionx

Koutport wrote:
Hello
Noneevo, youre mobo dont support any version of AI suite 3....https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/P8Z77V/HelpDesk_Download/

Yes, as koutport mentioned, the latest versions of Ai Suite 3 is only officially supported for motherboards with Z97 or later chipsets.