cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3

HappyBuddhaman
Level 7
Just an FYI, Microsoft is saying AI Suite 3 will not work with Windows 10.

289 REPLIES 289

My recommendation is to uninstall AI Suite 3 1.01.30 2016/01/20 until ASUS has some major issues resolved. I just experienced the loss of all my USB ports and it is related directly to AI Suite 3. I solved the issue by reading a thread which is over two years old. Read the "GeneVIII+Windows10 64bit+AI Suite III=USB not working & cannot shutdown" thread. My system is a M8E/Assembly+Win10 64Bit. I was getting a GPU Fan Helper nag dialog box after every boot up. It did not matter if I selected Yes or No. Someone on the Forum said to reinstall AI Suite 3 to fix the problem, but it made everything way worse. I had this version of AI Suite installed in my system since day one, about Mar 2016, with no issues. The reinstall took out my USB Keyboard & Mouse. Recovery was a *****, but I resolved it just yesterday. DO NOT REINSTALL AI Suite 3 1.01.30.

Guys, for me this one worked: AISuite3_1.01.05

PS Of course I uninstalled AI, used AI3Cleaner (mentioned in one of the previous posts) and after all this s..t with "unbloking" it works.

I just installed Win 10 Pro 4 days ago and my AI suite installation wont even launch. It opens up this Spartan helmet icon for a split second in the task bar and vanishes. I'm going to try to run in compatibility mode when I get home but it definitely doesn't do anything as it stands.

Can't even install driver updater etc. Nothing in the AI Suite zip file runs.

BlakeVA wrote:
I just installed Win 10 Pro 4 days ago and my AI suite installation wont even launch. It opens up this Spartan helmet icon for a split second in the task bar and vanishes. I'm going to try to run in compatibility mode when I get home but it definitely doesn't do anything as it stands.

Can't even install driver updater etc. Nothing in the AI Suite zip file runs.

Same exact issue on x299 Prime Deluxe, we need this fixed

good luck with that i have been talking to the suport of months they dont even know what im talking about and this tread is beeing complety ignored
just god a windows update and now the whole thing wont even start any more just errors so prob the last ever asus product i buy

I had still one PC running the AI Suite 3, and guess what.... after installing the Microsoft emergency Windows update for the processor security bug the AI Suite is fully dead. Some message error appears about a missing server. Thousands of AI Suite users have to deal with it.

But true, this thread is indeed fully ignored by Asus. Even their Marketing manager who is online daily here is silence.
It's sad to say goodbye of a product that was a world leader for years.

Amsterdam wrote:
I had still one PC running the AI Suite 3, and guess what.... after installing the Microsoft emergency Windows update for the processor security bug the AI Suite is fully dead. Some message error appears about a missing server. Thousands of AI Suite users have to deal with it.

But true, this thread is indeed fully ignored by Asus. Even their Marketing manager who is online daily here is silence.
It's sad to say goodbye of a product that was a world leader for years.
If you tried to dig a little further you would have found

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98800

namoi wrote:
If you tried to dig a little further you would have found

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98800

i saw it but would have been nice if a forum admin or member of asus came her and told us this
also is this what it takes for the program to just stop working they stil have not fixt any ot the other stuff
and i t not on the boards download page and yes i know its a beta but still

Puffnstuff
Level 10
I wonder how long it will be before asus releases a new version of ai suite 3 for win 10. I was running it but uninstalled it just to be sure.
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, AMD 3900X, EVGA 360 aio, 32gb G.Skill Trident Z Neo, Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512gb, WD Black NVME 1 TB, Crucial MX500 2tb, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP!, EVGA Nu Audio, CM HAF 932

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
You can run it in compatibility mode, but really there is no need to do that.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case