cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

For the Rampage V Extreme (original one, non-10 and non-USB):
- Uninstall previous AI Suite (1.01.01) selecting all options
- CCleaner your registry
- DL 3.00.10
- Right-click the DL and Properties. Uncheck the protection option at the bottom, Apply, OK.
- Extract the new AI Suite installer
- Install it

FAN CALIBRATION

- Enter FanXpert
- Run the calibration
- Only the CPU fan will be calibrated
- Exit AI Suite entirely (right click the tray icon)
- Go to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert
- Copy FanCalibrationData.xml and paste it (will be your backup)
- Edit FanCalibrationData.xml with Notepad++
----- Copy everything from to 0
----- Paste after 0 and before
3 times
----- Change the pasted to , ,
----- If you know what you're doing you can adjust the rpmtables to match your fans, e.g. if they're different from the CPU fan.
- Save. Notepad++ might ask for Administrator privileges. Grant them.
- Open AI Suite, you can now adjust all fans. you can redo the calibration with no ill effect.

Cheers

Registrar
Level 7
For the Rampage V Extreme (original one, non-10 and non-USB):
- Uninstall previous AI Suite (1.01.01) selecting all options
- CCleaner your registry
- DL 3.00.10
- Right-click the DL and Properties. Uncheck the protection option at the bottom, Apply, OK.
- Extract the new AI Suite installer
- Install it

FAN CALIBRATION

- Enter FanXpert
- Run the calibration
- Only the CPU fan will be calibrated
- Exit AI Suite entirely (right click the tray icon)
- Go to C:\ProgramData\ASUS\DIP\FanXpert
- Copy FanCalibrationData.xml and paste it (will be your backup)
- Edit FanCalibrationData.xml with Notepad++
----- Copy everything from to 0
----- Paste after 0 and before
3 times
----- Change the pasted to , ,
----- If you know what you're doing you can adjust the rpmtables to match your fans, e.g. if they're different from the CPU fan.
- Save. Notepad++ might ask for Administrator privileges. Grant them.
- Open AI Suite, you can now adjust all fans. you can redo the calibration with no ill effect.

Cheers

wootwoots
Level 7
Maximus hero VII here.
Installed the Ai suite 3 Beta as an update. So didnt uninstalled anything at all.
Ofc "unblocked" the setup.exe, and started it as admin ( that part seem important since FCU )

And so far, everything work, could setup again the FanXpert profile ( cpu & my 3 aux fans ), seem to work correctly ! That's great so far !

Works on two Z170M-Plus motherboards, failed on a Z170-WS. I am able to see the icon in the sys tray but it will not open. Fan expert desktop app loads and I am able to control the fans

Update:
performed a clean install and deleted few keys from the registry working now on the Z170-WS.

Update 2:
Works on Z170 Pro Gaming***

klosz007
Level 9
Hi,
Meltdown patch 'melted' AISuite 3 on all three of my PCs using ASUS boards (H110M-K, X299-DELUXE, A68HM-PLUS) and this beta version indeed fixed the issue on all three.
I didn't have to uninstall previous version, just installed over the older one, picking the components that I actually had already installed on my PCs (typically I'm not installing System Information and/or EZ Update).
Then, as said, the issue is gone.

Just keep in mind that FanXpert settings and profiles will get erased and you will have to perform Fan Tuning again and make tweaks to fan profiles (if any were done previously).

klosz007 wrote:
Hi,
Meltdown patch 'melted' AISuite 3 on all three of my PCs using ASUS boards (H110M-K, X299-DELUXE, A68HM-PLUS) and this beta version indeed fixed the issue on all three.
I didn't have to uninstall previous version, just installed over the older one, picking the components that I actually had already installed on my PCs (typically I'm not installing System Information and/or EZ Update).
Then, as said, the issue is gone.

Just keep in mind that FanXpert settings and profiles will get erased and you will have to perform Fan Tuning again and make tweaks to fan profiles (if any were done previously).

Or simply go to %ProgramData% and copy ASUS folder [which contains tuning .xml + OC settings for TPU] and do a clean install of beta version of the Ai Suite, or dirty install like You did and copy the ASUS folder back.

Hi, thx for beta. On Z170 Pro Gaming ver. 3 works after Windows security update. I have all tabs (not as some of users) but can see small issue while reading temps by AS3 beta and according to it - issue with fanexpert fans speed and curve.

I did some test without AS3 beta when i controled fans via bios, i checked temps , fans speed etc via other software together and separately and i have one conclusion - in stress it shows smaller temps and gives smaller fan spin speed relaying on fan curve.

While normal using i shoud have 25-35 C deg and its correct. But while small stress in cpu-z or if i play game with high cpu consumption (assasin creed origins) my fans should spin in 100% when i set their speed via bios. When i installed this beta, temps showed by it are lower in stres (about 10deg celsius) and that cause fans spin slower and temps are higher.

The temps on my pc showed by hqmonitor are correct i use it from years and i know in what case, what temps i should achive 🙂 If it can be corrected, and others also have this issue and different temps, waiting for fix. If its only my issue or z170 pro gaming issue ok, i just will move curve to achive desired speed on 10 deg less

But its worth to check.

Below screens normal using and stress (different temps all suit beta vs all other - games api's also show higher temps than as3)7027870279

Koutport
Level 7
MasterC@ASUS wrote:
After a few people tested and provided positive feedback, AI Suite 3 version 3.00.10 is now available for download. Let us know what you think!
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/DF2DE4CE4EAB462AB1E30D8CE559DBBFY

alternative download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBUU6Vsut08WUeY81IPZC_qciiUvN6HR/view?usp=sharing

Please note that this is a beta.

For me with RVE10 works fine but not work the ''AsPowerBar''
Μobo:ROG STRIX Z790-F GAMING WIFI-CPU:Intel Core i9-14900K-Cooler:EKW-EK-KIT RGB 360-RAM:G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5-6400 CL32 64GB(4 x 16 GB)-GPU:ASUS GeForce® ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING RTX-3080Ti-#43; EKW-EK-KIT 480 RGB -PSU:Corsair HX1200i:HDD:Samsung M2 980 PRO with heatsink 2TB+Samsung 990 PRO 2 TB RAID-0 +Asus RAIDR Express 240GB- Case:Thermaltake View 91 Tempered Glass RGB Editionx

wootwoots
Level 7
Actualy, there is a issue with this beta.

AI suite 3 beta seem to not correctly check T°c, it display around 10+°c less compare to HWinfo64 when temp increase ( at like 50-55°c AI suite 3 display 40 or so ) which change a lot the fan profile so the cooling

Dont know if its a beta bug, or an issue because i installed that beta as an update and didnt did the "Aisuite3 uninstall - reboot - Aisuite cleaner - reboot - Ai suite 3 beta install )

Zeroed85
Level 8
For everyone facing the Event Log errors and can't install check this post out and best solution: http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-1782754/asus-suite-iii-setup-start.html

Simply right click the AI Suite III .zip file, open properties and click the unblock tick box. Extract as usual and the setup should now work! Many thanks to the TenForums member who pointed this out. 🙂