cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

Abaidor
Level 9
It's obvious that something "broke" after a point and that most probably means that the "old" software needs to be rewritten and that is why it's not working for many folks.
If they ever make a new working version, by the time it's functional I will have moved on to a new platform..oh well...
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

RichKnecht
Level 7
Where do you find what version you are running? I've been using my version for a while now and even after MANY W10 updates, it still works just fine. All my fan profiles load and run without issue.

EDIT: Looks like I am using Dual Intellegent Processors 5 1.05.14

pam007
Level 7
Using AI Suite 3 v3.00.28 w/ DIP5 v1.06.52

Asus X99 Rampage V Edition 10 BIOS 1902
i7-6950X
Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Edition v1809

When I try to use 5-way optimization, the program throws the same BSOD every time upon first reboot when trying to overclock the CPU. It does this even after deleting the mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll file from the system32 folder (this needs to be done if you want to add any overclock to the Broadwell-E after updating Windows to v1809.)

It looks like Spectre/Meltdown has significantly sped up X99 Broadwell-E's planned EOL obsolescence. Intel and Asus, have no incentive to fix anything concerning the older platforms going forward. Microsoft has little incentive to fix a hardware overclock issue, especially if they can easily shift responsibility over to the hardware vendors, which they should. As far as all parties are concerned, their priority was met, to button up Spectre/Meltdown. The optimizations their customers paid top $ for matter very little now. In fact, Intel and Asus now only have a financial incentive to do nothing.

sdmf74
Level 11
What is the latest AISUITEIII package for the MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA? I see people using v3.00.28 but they never state what motherboard they have. It says to use 3.0013 or 3.00.14 but I cant find v3.00.14 anywhere. The latest version on my motherboard page is 3.00.13 with 2 different versions of DIP5 but they are not full versions. Icant believe Asus left us with this crap!
I just reinstalled windows 10 and Im stuck with only dip 5

edit: Oh and what about the v3.00.10 beta? Did it end up having issues (I cant remember) or was there ever a full release made from it?

ASUS PLEASE JUST POST US A FULL WORKING VERSION ON OUR MOTHERBOARD PAGE SO WE DONT HAVE TO HUNT DOWN PARTIAL UNPOSTED SOFTWARE!!!!!
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

sdmf74 wrote:
what is the latest aisuiteiii package for the maximus 9 formula? I see people using v3.00.28 but they never state what motherboard they have. It says to use 3.0013 or 3.00.14 but i cant find v3.00.14 anywhere. The latest version on my motherboard page is 3.00.13 with 2 different versions of dip5 but they are not full versions. Icant believe asus left us with this crap!
I just reinstalled windows 10 and im stuck with only dip 5

asus please just post us a full working version on our motherboard page so we dont have to hunt down partial unposted software!

amen!

sdmf74 wrote:
What is the latest AISUITEIII package for the MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA? I see people using v3.00.28 but they never state what motherboard they have. It says to use 3.0013 or 3.00.14 but I cant find v3.00.14 anywhere. The latest version on my motherboard page is 3.00.13 with 2 different versions of DIP5 but they are not full versions. Icant believe Asus left us with this crap!
I just reinstalled windows 10 and Im stuck with only dip 5

edit: Oh and what about the v3.00.10 beta? Did it end up having issues (I cant remember) or was there ever a full release made from it?

ASUS PLEASE JUST POST US A FULL WORKING VERSION ON OUR MOTHERBOARD PAGE SO WE DONT HAVE TO HUNT DOWN PARTIAL UNPOSTED SOFTWARE!!!!!

Well the version 3.00.13 is in the OPs first post but it is for the Ryzen AMD platform and only offers an updated DIP5 version to install the AMD Ryzen balanced power plan so that version wont help you on an Intel board.

it has been 411 days since AI suite was updated for the Ryzen 1 x370 platform. 411 days of posting in this thread. The threads title seems to imply interaction with the title user test/report thread. but clearly no feedback from ASUS or its representatives or indeed any feed back on the feedback that has been constructed in this thread, further more no movement on supplying a complete working AI suite installation at all or any updates to AI suite in general.

I keep an eye on all of the new MB coming out from asus and the first thing that I do is check what version of AI suite the new MB comes with. the latest I can find is 3.00.36 that is on the maximum apex XI board.

The trend is very clear, At launch of a new MB the AI suite is packaged in its entirety, and that seems to be the only time, after launch its just goes downhill from there, support dies and disappears for the board, incremental nonsensical updates are drip fed with little to no change log or information. No clear two way communication with anyone on these official forums. ask about it and you will be told that this is a community helping community forum and only the moderators step in to sensor or redact posts that fail to meet the forum guidelines.

Where are the results of your findings ASUS within this 109 page thread asking for feedback? What conclusions have you come too? Why is there no interaction on a thread that asks the community for feedback and then does not follow up on its findings with the community that have done what has been asked. The long list of woes and problems with this software are infinite,but still ignored and not addressed.

THIS IS HOW LONG THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HERE>

DAYS 411

1 year, 1 month and 15 days.

update is well overdue

SaLSouL wrote:
Well the version 3.00.13 is in the OPs first post but it is for the Ryzen AMD platform and only offers an updated DIP5 version to install the AMD Ryzen balanced power plan so that version wont help you on an Intel board.

it has been 411 days since AI suite was updated for the Ryzen 1 x370 platform. 411 days of posting in this thread. The threads title seems to imply interaction with the title user test/report thread. but clearly no feedback from ASUS or its representatives or indeed any feed back on the feedback that has been constructed in this thread, further more no movement on supplying a complete working AI suite installation at all or any updates to AI suite in general.

I keep an eye on all of the new MB coming out from asus and the first thing that I do is check what version of AI suite the new MB comes with. the latest I can find is 3.00.36 that is on the maximum apex XI board.

The trend is very clear, At launch of a new MB the AI suite is packaged in its entirety, and that seems to be the only time, after launch its just goes downhill from there, support dies and disappears for the board, incremental nonsensical updates are drip fed with little to no change log or information. No clear two way communication with anyone on these official forums. ask about it and you will be told that this is a community helping community forum and only the moderators step in to sensor or redact posts that fail to meet the forum guidelines.

Where are the results of your findings ASUS within this 109 page thread asking for feedback? What conclusions have you come too? Why is there no interaction on a thread that asks the community for feedback and then does not follow up on its findings with the community that have done what has been asked. The long list of woes and problems with this software are infinite,but still ignored and not addressed.

DAYS 411

update is well overdue

+1 and very well said. :cool:

SaLSouL wrote:

DAYS 411

update is well overdue

The only interaction here is that mods remove posts they dislike. As for Asus, they continue to have an abysmal software management team who can't QA to save their lives. As far as I'm concerned, ASUS is just an overpriced, over-hyped brand that once again doesnt care at all about its customers.

Stormwind81
Level 7
Wow this thread already has more than 100 pages and still ASUS seems to not care at all! Some Manager is sleeping here.

MonarchX
Level 7
Can'y you make bloatware-free portable package for something like Fan Expert 3? Does it work only if Q-Fan is enabled? I assume with Q-Fan fully disabled, fan speed is always at maximum, isn't it?