cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

jabberwock
Level 7
I cant even Uninstall mine! When I go to control panel, its no longer there, but when I run the CD and install it, it says installed. Wtf is going on?! I try reinstalling by downloading the newest AI suite but it wont even run. I tried doing all those troubleshooting by running that other application from the folder, run as admin. end task, etc... NOTHING IS WORKING!!!
I am using z370-h motherboard.

jabberwock wrote:
I cant even Uninstall mine! When I go to control panel, its no longer there, but when I run the CD and install it, it says installed. Wtf is going on?! I try reinstalling by downloading the newest AI suite but it wont even run. I tried doing all those troubleshooting by running that other application from the folder, run as admin. end task, etc... NOTHING IS WORKING!!!
I am using z370-h motherboard.

somewher on the forum thers a cleaning tool if it stil work or try ccleaner

Has the Fan Expert 4 been fixed?

It is not working for me on Rampage VI Extreme + i9-7940X + 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600CL17

All my profiles never save and they get lost after reboot. I am using all the fan connectors + Asus Fan extension card + 2X D5 PWM pumps (pump connectors). I have also bound them to several Temp sensors (water / mobo / diodes on mobo connectors)

Fans used

9X Corsair ML140 Pros
2X Corsair ML120
2X Phanteks MP series 140mm + 120mm
1X Silent Wings 3 PWM High Speed 140mm
1X Bitfenix RGB 200mm
2X Coolermaster 120mm (not pwm but they never turn on)

Main Issue: #Fan profiles are not saved.

My solution was to unistall AI Suite 3 and tune everything through Q-Fan in the BIOS. It works great but for any change I might need to make I need to go through the tedious process of many reboots. Not ideal.

When can we expect a newer version of AI Suite software?
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

Where is version 4? we need update this software....

mikeclev7
Level 7
I keep getting this error "assertion failed index < count(), file ..\ascomponent\src\asus\sensor.cpp, line 1700" with the latest version of AI suite 3.0.0.13.

cekeu
Level 12
AI Suite is not supported, we can see that in this category of forum (Asus Software) alone are tracked (Aura, GPU Tweak, RamCache, and for AI Suite only AI suite Cleaner) which shows that AI suite is problematic in the long run.

The ideal with Asus motherboard is their BIOS more complete than the majority of other solutions and the best is the EZ System Tuning in the EZ mode of the BIOS to overclock like the Following Ai Suite.
Or in advanced BIOS mode in the Extreme Tweaker tab Select TPU I If you have an air or hydro cooling all in one. or TPU II If one uses a complete liquid cooling system to be filled be even.

And the Qfan Control tab to set the fans to our liking.

By the BIOS we get a stable system and nothing in the operating system will interfere negatively with the BIOS settings.

(Excuse me if I do not speak very well English)

wel then they should atleast make someting that you can make fan prifiles in windows
trow away the ai suite stil would be nice to have saved overclock profiles mabe make them in the bios and be able to swap them when windows is using
i always liked the auto option ai suit had and then use gaming when gaming so it down clocks when ur just watching to or browsing since i always have my pc on
but asus is just not doing ****

katlani
Level 9
Is this final or beta?

Version 3.00.28
2018/10/31 148.76 MBytes
Ai suite3-3.00.28&DIP5-1.06.52

katlani wrote:
Is this final or beta?

Version 3.00.28
2018/10/31 148.76 MBytes
Ai suite3-3.00.28&DIP5-1.06.52

Where did you find that version? The latest I can find is 3.00.13.

mikeclev7 wrote:
Where did you find that version? The latest I can find is 3.00.13.

On my PRIME Z370-A motherboard page, though it also has the latest version of AURA Sync listed and that's a beta, so can't tell if this is final or not.