cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

FrankieB
Level 9
Just to chime in (ASUS AI Suite 3 V3.00.60)
I have a Maximus VI with i7 4770 K with windows 64 bit and this latest version works with May 2020 update for me.
Many Thanks to ASUS team!!!!!

-PEACE

FrankieB wrote:
Just to chime in (ASUS AI Suite 3 V3.00.60)
I have a Maximus VI with i7 4770 K with windows 64 bit and this latest version works with May 2020 update for me.
Many Thanks to ASUS team!!!!!

-PEACE

Thanks for reporting it! From my experience, every "major" Win update seems to break aiSuite

I have a couple of z97 rigs, (Maximus VII GENE with 4790k and a z97I-PLUS with the 4690k) in which need the update.

The Maximus VI line-up is the z87 platform and very similar in specs with mine.

Now I feel much better about proceeding with upgrading Win 10 to the new 2004 build.

Uninstall the old AiSuite version...update win 10 new features...then install the new AiSuite

Thanks again!

i have now upgrade 1909 to 2004 with windows update

use latest version asus .60

the problem for cpu temp is it resolved

all the problems are due to the frameworks and various updates that drive asus crazy

now there is only one problem left:
when I restart the operating system 2 times out of 10 the fan parameters are lost.
for
water pump and aio pump: after restart this fan setting chang to reset and parameter select 100% speed. And asus software required Fan tuning.
I fix everything and it works but after many reboots the program goes crazy again

cekeu
Level 12
For safety to save my cpu I would connect the radiator fans directly to cpu fan and cpu fan opt with a Y cable if necessary. But it's too risky to be dependent on software for cooling. So the bios will manage the cpu fans.

cekeu wrote:
For safety to save my cpu I would connect the radiator fans directly to cpu fan and cpu fan opt with a Y cable if necessary. But it's too risky to be dependent on software for cooling. So the bios will manage the cpu fans.

It also could depend on the fans, I have had two separate Noctua fans stop on me on three separate occasions, according to some posts I read with regards to this happening they checked with Noctua and it wasn't a fan problem but a problem specific to certain asus MOBOs, the only solution available was to turn off qfan for the CPU.

Wish I'd known that before I cooked my first Threadripper, could have saved me a lot of trouble.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha

dpoverlord
Level 8
Still cant get this to work on windows 10

I have an AsuS Rampage V Extreme and a 3090,

Would be great to get in there as my mboo fans are at 100%

pharma
Level 9

toouur
Level 7
Anyone having issues with AI suite 3.00.60 after recent windows update? If anybody uses this could you test with hybrid sleep (dipaway mode enabled)

would much appreciate.

Rewerend
Level 9
Hey guys I can find help my with FanXpert4 fromAisuite3 I use it for controlling all of my fans and it works great unless....occasionally boots up and fans are different and tell me that fans have been changed and I need to run Fan Auto tuning.
But with this issue I have to always run auto fan tuning and this is boring! I tried disable smart fan in bios of my CHVII coz it should work through bios or do you have any idea?

Thanks

Rewerend
Level 9
How guys, I can find help for fans controlled by fanxpert fromAisuite3. But I have occasionally issue when xpertfan4 tell me fans have been changed and I need to run Fan Auto tunnng.
But the app is great I can tune all my fans really smooth.
But with this issue I have to always run fan tunning and this is boring! I tried to disable smart fan in bios of my CHVII so any idea? Xpert fan 4 should work with bios, so why all the time comes change of fans?