cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

katlani wrote:
I can also notice that some boards have the newer versions while some don't, and its not platform based (Z370/Z390 for example), so i don't get why.

Can see now that a cumulative package of AI Suite v3.00.51 was added to PRIME Z370-A page, so, thanks for listening ASUS.

I have successfully installed version 3.00.51 and it works with DIP5 2.00.02, although some features might misbehave, It's not platform dependent, but worse, its motherboard dependent.

Etain
Level 7
I have a Z970-A with a 4690k. Up until the Windows Kb4493509 update last week AI Suite III (Version 3.00.13 & Version 1.05.14 of Dual Intelligent Processors) worked fine, but the day after my whole system froze and I was unable to restart and ended up having to reinstall Win10. I tried reinstalling/running the AI Suite optimization again after the reinstall, but the program had issues with intermittent freezing and quitting before completion.

I uninstalled that Windows update and blocked my computer from re-installing it. Afterwards AI Suite seemed to run much better, however while testing the 2&4 core frequencies the program would unexpectedly stop after a couple tests & restart. (Not the usual BSOD.) My computer restarted automatically and AI Suite continued running the optimization with Fan Xpert, etc. But, right when it was ready to be complete I get the following pop-up errors:

1. Division by Zero
2. Assertion failed: sender == step(m_order[m_index]), file TuningStage.cpp, line 476
3. Abnormal program termination

AI Suite then shuts down, but I can restart it OK and it appears that the O/C works up to the frequencies it was able to get to before abruptly shutting down during the optimization and the temps and such all appear to be normal. However, the program will still intermittently freeze for a couple seconds, before the various values in the UI will update. I'm unsure what this behavior means or if the Windows update was actually part of the problem. Either way I think it's about time this was updated to work properly.

Not for nothing I did try to uninstall, clean, & install Version 3.00.51 from ROG Maximus XI Formula, but I encountered the exact same issues detailed above with the same errors.

I just updated ai suite 3 to 3.00.38, older version had a box to arrange water pump speed by temp but new version doesnt... Do you have the same problem or is it just me? On the top of page it says "click and drag to set the pump speed" but there is nothing to drag?

Ptiwhisky
Level 7
I tried to install the new AI Suite 3.00.50 (i came back right away to 3.00.13) on my X299 Deluxe and it only shows system informations..... No more DIP no more FanXpert......

WTF Asus? Why do an update that don't work at all?

katlani
Level 9
The version of DIP is mothetboard dependent? Might explain the delay of testing and posting on download pages, including the variance in version under each model.

Etain
Level 7
Regarding Windows Kb4493509 update I mentioned earlier in the week: Windows 10 cumulative updates reportedly causing system slowdowns

I did hear back from ASUS concerning my Z97-A and v3.00.13 of AI Suite with some disappointing news.

"" wrote:
The product has reached its End-of-life and will no longer get updated software.

Less than four years (from release date to the last software update) doesn't seem like a very long time to support a product, but whatever...

The person from Product Support did include a couple downloads, which looked to be the same as those on the product downloads page, but I figured I'd try them anyway. And, in case this helps anyone with similar issues, this is how I resolved my problem with getting AI Suite installed and functional:

• Completely uninstalled AI Suite III and any lingering files/folders with Revo Uninstaller.
  • Ran the AI Suite Cleaner available on these forums.
  • Completely shut down my PC and unplugged the power cord.
  • Cleared the CMOS RTC RAM data via the jumpercap on the motherboard. (Previously I'd just hit F5 in the BIOS to reset to default.)
  • Once I'd restarted the PC I installed AI Suite using the downloads from the support email.
  • Even though I am already using a Windows administrator account I ran the installation as an administrator from the context menu.
  • Additionally, from a follow-up with support, they said to use the "AsusSetup" rather than the "Setup" executable.
  • After this I ran the 5-Way Optimization and everything proceeded smoothly and AI Suite appears to function normally as before.

zocker
Level 9
I have the same Problem with 3.00.51.....no DIP5 for me.
i7-13700K
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
32GB Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX5M2B5600C36
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (System)
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (Gaming)

Jackalito
Level 8
Not sure if this has been reported before, so if that's the case, apologies in advance.

After performing a clean installation of Windows 10 1903 (19H1) build 18320.30 updated through Cumulative Updates to 18362.86, I can confirm that AI Suite 3 v3.00.51 doesn't work with the latest version of Windows 10. It gets installed, but after rebooting the system, the services fail to be loaded properly and AI Suite just won't load up with a few error pop-up windows. Sorry, I didn't make any captures.

However, the previous version, v3.00.50 is working properly as far as I can tell. So, if anyone else around here ventures into Windows 10 1903, please avoid v3.00.51 until ASUS fixes the issue, whatever it is.

Cheers!

EDIT: I've managed to make DIP5 v2.00.02 work by combining the base installation of AI Suite v3.00.50 with the corresponding folders for DIP5 v2.00.02 and System Information v2.00.02, which are the only components I always install anyway.

If anyone is interested, I can upload my custom version and share it through here.
In space no one can hear you scream.

Jackalito wrote:
Not sure if this has been reported before, so if that's the case, apologies in advance.

After performing a clean installation of Windows 10 1903 (19H1) build 18320.30 updated through Cumulative Updates to 18362.86, I can confirm that AI Suite 3 v3.00.51 doesn't work with the latest version of Windows 10. It gets installed, but after rebooting the system, the services fail to be loaded properly and AI Suite just won't load up with a few error pop-up windows. Sorry, I didn't make any captures.

However, the previous version, v3.00.50 is working properly as far as I can tell. So, if anyone else around here ventures into Windows 10 1903, please avoid v3.00.51 until ASUS fixes the issue, whatever it is.

Cheers!

Where can I download v3.00.50?