cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

FireRx
Level 11
I'm surprised Frankly this hasn't ended up in some class action suit. being this long with a non functions part of a motherboard purchase.
Intel Core i9 103900KS
Asus Maximus Z790 Extreme [bios 1801]
LG (34U97-s) Monitor 3440 x1440
Nvidia RTX 3090 FE
Windows 11 Pro
64gbz Memory

FireRx wrote:
I'm surprised Frankly this hasn't ended up in some class action suit. being this long with a non functions part of a motherboard purchase.

i have to agree.. i posted way back in October asking for a link to the new version because the one supplied blue screens with the new windows..
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105291-thermal-radar-2-for-z87-sabertooth-tuf

for some reason in the bios i cant set the fan curve.. the min is like 60% fan.

ageekhere
Level 7
Hi all just an update, it seems that the black screen crashes have now stopped with the latest windows updates and I am able to run AI_SuiteIII now (been running for 3 days now with no black screen crashes).

Stormwind81
Level 7
I get the felling it is more like this:
There is a Team A that designs the motherboards and there is a Team B that code the software for them. One time someone in Team A was diligent enough to code a software because noone in Team B was going to. Team B didnt feel responsible to that software hence they ignore everything that has to do with it. Now Team A isnt allowed to support anything regarding this software either. So this topic is kinda stuck in a black hole until one Manager makes the right decision who and what person is responsible for it to get things done!

Stormwind81 wrote:
There is a Team A that designs the motherboards and there is a Team B that code the software for them. One time someone in Team A was diligent enough to code a software because noone in Team B was going to. Team B didnt feel responsible to that software hence they ignore everything that has to do with it. Now Team A isnt allowed to support anything regarding this software either. So this topic is kinda stuck in a black hole until one Manager makes the right decision who and what person is responsible for it to get things done!

Interesting post/perspective, however the internal politics of a global company like ASUS should never be aired to the customer as an "EXCUSE" or "FAILING".

Whistle-blower post?

Stormwind81 wrote:

I get the impression this was done by a 3rd party or the team coding this doesn't have the expertise to recode the whole thing or change aspects of the software (like using the cpu temperature probe instead of the motherboard one).

This might have been acceptable if the company was a 3rd tier mobo maker like biostar, but this is top tier company. They better fix their **** before they lose more customers. And do it fast.

I made an account just to come here and say how I'm disappointed there's no easy way to find an updated version of the tool....since the last big Windows Update this year, yet again AI Suite is not working and can't find any new recent version.....

sdmf74
Level 11
Just download the newest full version of aisuiteIII from the maximus xi formula page!
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

sdmf74 wrote:
Just download the newest full version of aisuiteIII from the maximus xi formula page!

Versions of AI suite for intel boards include IRST drivers that have incompatibility issues with AMD hardware. They also include OC tools specifically for Intel H/W
I would not recommend this approach.

katlani
Level 9
I can also notice that some boards have the newer versions while some don't, and its not platform based (Z370/Z390 for example), so i don't get why.