cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

sdmf74
Level 11
Pretty much, but everyone knows you should be overclocking in the bios anyway. Doing it through any software is just a bad idea.

I just wanna say cleaning up the thread of bad language is one thing but removing all the negative comments about Asus software is ridiculous.
Raja if your gonna start removing all the negative comments about Asus software in this forum your gonna have another full time job on your hands
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

sdmf74 wrote:
Pretty much, but everyone knows you should be overclocking in the bios anyway. Doing it through any software is just a bad idea.

I just wanna say cleaning up the thread of bad language is one thing but removing all the negative comments about Asus software is ridiculous.
Raja if your gonna start removing all the negative comments about Asus software in this forum your gonna have another full time job on your hands

I've said many times that I want things to be kept on-point with posts that lay out the bugs. It takes me no more than a minute to tidy a thread, so let's keep things tidy. I've seen enough complaints to last me a lifetime. And, quite frankly, 'me too' posts do nothing to help if they don't include a full report of what's wrong.

For the record, I'm not removing posts simply because they are a complaint. We've already got 80 pages of it. I needed people to understand that I cannot do a thing with such posts. Guess what? It worked; I finally got a few bug reports that i can do something with. Whether someone likes the methods I use is not a concern. The goal is to try and get the fixes that people need. Nothing more and nothing less. I've received threats, been called this and that, and heard how the sky is falling down for over a decade. It's all posturing, and inevitably, the world keeps turning and most of us are still here.

Hope that makes things clear.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
I've said many times that I want things to be kept on-point with posts that lay out the bugs. It takes me no more than a minute to tidy a thread, so let's keep things tidy. I've seen enough complaints to last me a lifetime. And, quite frankly, 'me too' posts do nothing to help if they don't include a full report of what's wrong.

For the record, I'm not removing posts simply because they are a complaint. We've already got 80 pages of it. I needed people to understand that I cannot do a thing with such posts. Guess what? It worked; I finally got a few bug reports that i can do something with. Whether someone likes the methods I use is not a concern. The goal is to try and get the fixes that people need. Nothing more and nothing less. I've received threats, been called this and that, and heard how the sky is falling down for over a decade. It's all posturing, and inevitably, the world keeps turning and most of us are still here.

Hope that makes things clear.

@Raja I have tried to keep my posts on track but had become irritated with fellow posters and expressed it. My last post was one you edited and I don't take offense. I appreciate the job you are doing. I'm not sure how other MFG'ers would handle this, if at all, in a forum. Thank you for doing what you can. I know this is also a off topic post and I won't bring it up again. Hopefully you won't delete it.

I appreciate your time on this.

Bill S.

sdmf74
Level 11
Guys remember that its possible that some of this instability you are experiencing could be caused NOT from AISUITEIII But from the current bios and ME interface/chipset. The current one is based off Intels driver that was supposed to combat meltdown/spectre and is causing issues so probably best to just report specific aisuiteIII error messages for now.
I have had a few blue screens and restarts due to this recently.

Sorry if this has been asked but Raja do you know when a new stable z270 bios will be released?

sdmf74 wrote:
Guys remember that its possible that some of this instability you are experiencing could be caused NOT from AISUITEIII But from the current bios and ME interface/chipset. The current one is based off Intels driver that was supposed to combat meltdown/spectre and is causing issues so probably best to just report specific aisuiteIII error messages for now.
I have had a few blue screens and restarts due to this recently.

Sorry if this has been asked but Raja do you know when a new stable z270 bios will be released?

I don't know, at present. Given the fact that Intel had to make more changes, it's difficult to give a conclusive answer on when things will be perfect.

hom3gr0wn
Level 7
Yeah Ive tried overclocking using AI-suite, for me it's always ended in BSOD or complete lock up and having to reset bios, so far I have yet to be able to overclock past 4182 mghz, always frezzes and restarts or just locks up, not sure if my power supply is too small or maybe ram can't handle. but im just glad AI suite is working perfectly once again.

hom3gr0wn wrote:
Yeah Ive tried overclocking using AI-suite, for me it's always ended in BSOD or complete lock up and having to reset bios, so far I have yet to be able to overclock past 4182 mghz, always frezzes and restarts or just locks up, not sure if my power supply is too small or maybe ram can't handle. but im just glad AI suite is working perfectly once again.

this might help you figure that out http://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/

sdmf74
Level 11
I too am having the same issue and I believe it is caused from the Intel/microsoft updates, others have reported it as well. It happens alot in bf1. I have played at stock and it still occurs.

sdmf74 wrote:
I too am having the same issue and I believe it is caused from the Intel/microsoft updates, others have reported it as well. It happens alot in bf1. I have played at stock and it still occurs.

Good to know I'm not alone. 🙂 For me it happens in every game.
Phrawst

Phrawst wrote:
Good to know I'm not alone. 🙂 For me it happens in every game.

do you reboot your pc often or do you alway leav it on
i dont think i have the problem atm but il try bf1 soon and see