cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).


If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin
652 Views
1,154 REPLIES 1,154

Using the AI Suite cleaner followed by installing the AiS3 and DIP5 from here I was able to get AiSuite 3 running again on an X99-Deluxe/U3.1.

I've had this error a few times :
Unhandled exception at 0x183CE44F in AISuite3.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation executing location 0x183CE44F
.

Aside from that, all seems stable and responsive.

r-will wrote:
Using the AI Suite cleaner followed by installing the AiS3 and DIP5 from here I was able to get AiSuite 3 running again on an X99-Deluxe/U3.1.

I've had this error a few times : .

Aside from that, all seems stable and responsive.


I get this too except mine says:


Access violation at address 0641B5A2 in module 'dip4.dll'. Read of address 00000000.

This is on a pretty fresh install of windows from when I built my Maximus X Formula system about a month ago., if I uninstall (with aicleaner, plus deleting of local files and services, wiping it totally clean) and reinstall I get it almost immediately.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Can you confirm how you installed the original updates, before you performed the fresh start? Did you completely remove Ai Suite or did you install the update over the previous version?


Here are my records concerning AI Suite. Unless stated otherwise I am installing a new version over the top of the existing.

14/3/16 AISuite 3 uninstalled. then ran AISuite3Cleaner which did not remove ASUSfancontrolservice. used CCleaner to remove. reinstalled AISuite 3. asussystemcontrolservice did not install
27/6/16 re-installed AISuite 3 [presumably I ran the uninstall utility first]
21/6/17 ASUS DIP5 1.04.17
5/1/18 AISuite 3 v1.01.30 -> 3.00.10(BETA). DIP5 v1.04.17 -> 1.05.11(BETA?). installed following components from installer: DIP5, EZ Update (v2.03.17), System Information (installer gave v1.03.08 but AISuite says 1.01.19).
23/1/18 AISuite 3 v3.00.10(BETA)->v3.00.13. DIP5 v1.05.11(BETA?)->v1.05.13. no longer seeing GPU.
7/2/18 DIP5 1.05.13 -> 1.05.14
15/2/18 uninstalled AISuite3 (using its own uninstall util) and reinstalled (just DIP5)
18/2/18 uninstalled AISuite3 (using its own uninstall util) then ran AI3Cleaner.exe (no output). had to deleted Asus Com Service and AsusFanControlService manually via cmd line. re-installed.
20/2/18 did a "Fresh Start" via Defender

Based on the difficulty I've had installing/uninstalling AI Suite (particularly with Windows services) on various occasions, I would suggest there is an issue with Windows permissions.

Also, can you now control chassis fans using GPU temps as a source?


No. Should I be able to on a Z170 board? Have done some research and as far I can tell it seems this feature is only available with Z270 upwards and Fan Xpert 4.

nettech99 wrote:
Here are my records concerning AI Suite. Unless stated otherwise I am installing a new version over the top of the existing.

14/3/16 AISuite 3 uninstalled. then ran AISuite3Cleaner which did not remove ASUSfancontrolservice. used CCleaner to remove. reinstalled AISuite 3. asussystemcontrolservice did not install
27/6/16 re-installed AISuite 3 [presumably I ran the uninstall utility first]
21/6/17 ASUS DIP5 1.04.17
5/1/18 AISuite 3 v1.01.30 -> 3.00.10(BETA). DIP5 v1.04.17 -> 1.05.11(BETA?). installed following components from installer: DIP5, EZ Update (v2.03.17), System Information (installer gave v1.03.08 but AISuite says 1.01.19).
23/1/18 AISuite 3 v3.00.10(BETA)->v3.00.13. DIP5 v1.05.11(BETA?)->v1.05.13. no longer seeing GPU.
7/2/18 DIP5 1.05.13 -> 1.05.14
15/2/18 uninstalled AISuite3 (using its own uninstall util) and reinstalled (just DIP5)
18/2/18 uninstalled AISuite3 (using its own uninstall util) then ran AI3Cleaner.exe (no output). had to deleted Asus Com Service and AsusFanControlService manually via cmd line. re-installed.
20/2/18 did a "Fresh Start" via Defender

Based on the difficulty I've had installing/uninstalling AI Suite (particularly with Windows services) on various occasions, I would suggest there is an issue with Windows permissions.



Thanks, will report this back.

nettech99 wrote:

No. Should I be able to on a Z170 board? Have done some research and as far I can tell it seems this feature is only available with Z270 upwards and Fan Xpert 4.


Ahh, yes, support started from Z270.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Updated version 3.00.13 with patch for the power plan issue. Tested on X99-E:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1rsw8uuFXX6_-UNwHYfh1f6pkTbULcn/view?usp=sharing


I have a stable AI suite going on a week now. I have not updated BIOS yet. Installed 3.00.10 over existing AI3 then installed 3.00.13 on top of that. Should I also install this update or leave well enough alone ???

Prime H270 Plus BIOS ver. 0808
i7 7700K 4.2 - 4.5 ghz
16GB PC2400 Crucial Ballistix Sport
GTX 1050ti SC
W10 64 Pro 1709

Bill S.

After updating, I lost my Turbo app profiles. Where are those located?

Folks I have a problem. I have an Asus Rampage V extreme motherboard with a 5820K processor running windows 10 FALL creators update with all the latest updates. I downloaded the new Aisuites III 3.00.13 for the Asus Rampage V extreme support page and attempted to install it. I first removed my previous version of ai suite via windows add remove programs then ran the ai suite removal tool and restarted my computer. I then selected asussetup.exe and tried to run as administrator. I get the pop up box that asks if I want to allow the app to make changes to my system. I check yes and that box disappears. The set up file does not load nor can I find it in task manager. Any suggestions on how to load the new Ai suite on my computer.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Updated version 3.00.13 with patch for the power plan issue. Tested on X99-E:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1rsw8uuFXX6_-UNwHYfh1f6pkTbULcn/view?usp=sharing


Raja-Can we simply install over the top of the existing beta, or is an uninstall with reboot better?
MZ790AE, GSkill F5-8400J4052G24GX2-TZ5RK, 14900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ HK block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Crucial T705, Windows 11 Pro

Hopper64 wrote:
Raja-Can we simply install over the top of the existing beta, or is an uninstall with reboot better?


+1 please advise.

Bill S.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Updated version 3.00.13 with patch for the power plan issue. Tested on X99-E:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1rsw8uuFXX6_-UNwHYfh1f6pkTbULcn/view?usp=sharing


Are the versions on the board pages updated with the patch? I have been planning to update to 3.00.13, but I'd rather do it with an already patched version. The Z170 Pro/Aura page is still dated to the 16th so I wasn't sure if it was updated with the patch or not.