cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

sdmf74
Level 11
Yes it works. I am able to monitor and control all my fans
ASUS Maximus 13 Hero, Intel I9 11900k, EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA

mojo187
Level 7
hi guys, for the life of me i cannot find out where is the GPU Temp source in fan expert. Previous version i would see my Asus GTX 1070 temp source can be selected, now it just the CPU, MOBO, PCH and T-sensor. was it removed? im using B350-F. thanks

hom3gr0wn
Level 7
Yeah I had the same issue tried running the ai suite cleaner and started getting registry error messages, had to completely wipe windows and start over, kinda scared about trying to upgrade to win 10 again, would definatly be nice to have fan expert as a stand alone install.

hom3gr0wn wrote:
Yeah I had the same issue tried running the ai suite cleaner and started getting registry error messages, had to completely wipe windows and start over, kinda scared about trying to upgrade to win 10 again, would definatly be nice to have fan expert as a stand alone install.

I used the tool AI Suite Removal. As soon as I click it. I get the warning do I want to run exe (of course). It flashes and doesn't do anything. Upon restart I get like no joke 20 popup errors saying this image is missing. After all that. In My programs it still shows its there. So here comes Revo Uninstaller for the rescue. It goes through the process but still leave leftovers upon restart. I did create a restore point but the computer would not let me restore it to the prior install. Kept getting system restore error.

Finally after 2 hours of going back and forth it was uninstalled.

Prior to all this I was getting Black Screen/computer would not shut down several times. Even if I wasn't doing anything with the computer. Since removal I have not had BSOD.

AMP_US
Level 9
YES! M7F, W10 latest update, AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_DIP5_1.05.14 is working 100%. Thank you Asus ROG. I uninstalled using Revo Uninstaller, Ai Suite cleaner, then install as admin.

Raja
Level 13
Just a note that posts containing expletives will be deleted without warning. Further infractions will result in a ban.

Runit
Level 7
AI_Suite_III_3.00.13_DIP5_1.05.14
tested on a x99-a seems to wrok fine stil testing has been running for a day now
but stil crashing on my x99 strix gaming

Love seeing no answers here...

Anyway - my problem with high CPU usage of ASUS Com Service got resolved by completely removing AI Suite.
However, I still have a question about _why_ this service had such a high load.
Another question is why after I uninstalled AI Suite, there are some services still left like: AsusFanCOntrolService, ASUS System Control Service, ASUS HM Com Service and ASUS Com Service.

Well, we seem to have managed to break Fan Xpert, again. If it was ever really fixed. Installed the latest official AI Suite patch (update to DIP 1.05.14) on a CH6 Ryzen 1800X and now the fans are getting stuck speeds again, and am forced to reboot to clear it, and then the issue recurs within 30 mins or so...

Patiently awaiting the next official (beta) patch while deciding whether or not to just cut my losses with this board and go back to Gigabyte :mad:

hom3gr0wn
Level 7
yeah I can't get a straight answer form tech support, they just keep sending me to another person and they say the same thing some automated response, god forbid we spend a few thousand dollars on equipment and not support form a real human being. If it wasnt for the fact that ASUS hardware is so reliable and well made i would look else ware for my new system but i like asus just wish you guys would tell us wether or not you plan to fix the issue with AI suite or are you giving up on it completely?