cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).


If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

_____________________________________________________________
FPS, Racing, and VR Gamer / Tech Enthusiast / ROG Admin
353 Views
1,154 REPLIES 1,154

New version seems to be working finally on my PC, Z170-A and 1070 Strix OC, no errors or pop ups on restart so far.
70719
Thanks ASUS!

When I run setup.exe the only option available to install is Dual Intelligent Processor. Is happening the same to you guys?

Yes, it's not a commutative package. You can install the latest final release on top which will add the rest of the components and neglect the existing DIP

katlani wrote:
Yes, it's not a commutative package. You can install the latest final release on top which will add the rest of the components and neglect the existing DIP


Turned out that installing the latest AI Suite linked at the top of this thread installs everything you need including FanXpert and all other tools.

Many thanks.

Marcello.S wrote:
When I run setup.exe the only option available to install is Dual Intelligent Processor. Is happening the same to you guys?


i have the same problem, installing from link in first post can only install "dual intell....", installing from asus page Version 3.00.13 2018/01/16146.47 MBytes the same problem ^^ but when i try installing beta AI_Suite_III_3.00.10 all 4 possitions appear and all went ok :eek:

(b350-f)

it's not working (not showing anything on Aisuite after opening it). Tried both ways. Installing DIP5 from beta and afterwards from .13, nope. Installing all the packages from the beta besides DIP and installing afterwards the DIP from .13, also NOPE:

ASUS, epic fail.

If I'm running the beta can I just install this release right over top or what?

I'm on a Z87-Pro.
Phrawst

Phrawst wrote:
If I'm running the beta can I just install this release right over top or what?

I'm on a Z87-Pro.


Hi
After i run the installer it show the old and new version and after i proceed it worked fine no need any cleaner.
Life is a game in which you are the main protagonist.

After installing 3.00.13 AI Suite does not report my GPU temperatures anymore, while the beta and previous versions did.

metalgrin wrote:
After installing 3.00.13 AI Suite does not report my GPU temperatures anymore, while the beta and previous versions did.


Same problem MB ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING, GPU Rog Strix GTX1080. Ai3 3.00.13 does not report gpu, and the problem is that I uninstall Ai3 3.00.13 and return back to the beta 3.00.10 do the same, before the 3.00.13 update I could see the gpu temperature (with the beta 3.00.10) but now with any version.