cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

DroP90
Level 7
Managed to solve my problem with AI Suite 3 and GPU Tweak 2 after uninstalling everything and installing BETA version of AI Suite 3 and latest version of GPU Tweak 2.

My fans are working fine now.

Installed this and no oddities so far.

My motherboard is Maximus VIII Ranger.

Thank you.

Z87-PRO / Windows 10 PRO 1709 / failing previous AI Suite 3 after MS patch KB4056892

I installed the Beta AI Suite 3 3.00.10 just directly over the existing failing old Ai Suite 3.

NO previous deinstallation. NO AISuite3-Cleaner

It worked OK. I run the fan tunning and Fan Xpert 2 works properly again.

nice to see that asus maintain this great software...
waiting for the stable version 🙂

I can confirm that for my motherboard, the X99 Deluxe II that, after the January 2018 patch, it cannot run the older version of AI Suite 3 that came with the motherboard. The application was broken due to the fact that aisuite3.exe and aaHMSvc.exe were both throwing a kernel exception when I ran the AI Suite III program from my start menu. The errors are present in the Windows Application Event Log every time you try to run AI Suite 3.

After a complete uninstall and cleanup of the older app's footprint, I tried installing the new v3.00.10 version of the software. The installation works, and I see that AISuite3.exe is running in the background, however it is not possible to bring up the UI for it and nothing is present in the system tray. In other words, it doesn't work.

This is a bummer because this mobo is brand new and basically I have about a week to be able to send it back to the retailer I bought it from.

I also have another X99 system that is built on a Sabertooth X99 with thermal radar 2.0. I'll give this new software a try but I'm not expecting it to work any better.

hello
i have remove the beta of AI SUITE and put again gpu tweak 2 , but i have seen that my fans don't work on my 1080 asus , what i have to do for this ? thanks

Hello,

I installed this beta version on my Rampage V Extreme, and Nothing is working, no icon in the task bar, Fan Expert doesn't start, i can't accès AI Suite GUI, in fact, it's like it was not even installed....But i can see it in the Task Manager...

I've done every action possible, totally cleaned the machine from the previous version, upgrade the BIOS to the latest version, Nothing worked...

Please Asus, do Something, a stable version, so that we can apply the Microsoft KB........

Does anyone know where the current (active) fan profile setting is stored? I didn't install this beta since the fan service itself runs fine, only the GUI part of AI Suite 3 is missing. I will wait for stable release anyway, but it would be nice to have possibility to switch active profile without using GUI.

dvl82 wrote:
Does anyone know where the current (active) fan profile setting is stored? I didn't install this beta since the fan service itself runs fine, only the GUI part of AI Suite 3 is missing. I will wait for stable release anyway, but it would be nice to have possibility to switch active profile without using GUI.

check post # 141 on page 15

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?99014-Fan-Xpert-4-AiSuite3-fan-problem&p=697773&posted=1#p...

mrbillishere wrote:
I can confirm that for my motherboard, the X99 Deluxe II that, after the January 2018 patch, it cannot run the older version of AI Suite 3 that came with the motherboard. The application was broken due to the fact that aisuite3.exe and aaHMSvc.exe were both throwing a kernel exception when I ran the AI Suite III program from my start menu. The errors are present in the Windows Application Event Log every time you try to run AI Suite 3.

After a complete uninstall and cleanup of the older app's footprint, I tried installing the new v3.00.10 version of the software. The installation works, and I see that AISuite3.exe is running in the background, however it is not possible to bring up the UI for it and nothing is present in the system tray. In other words, it doesn't work.

This is a bummer because this mobo is brand new and basically I have about a week to be able to send it back to the retailer I bought it from.

I also have another X99 system that is built on a Sabertooth X99 with thermal radar 2.0. I'll give this new software a try but I'm not expecting it to work any better.

So uninstall the windows update and go back to the old version of ai suite. Give it a month and MS will probably push a better version of the update that doesn't break **** or asus will push a better version of ai suite. Or both.
Phrawst