cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

Installed both windows updates kb4056892 and kb4058702 then ASUS AI Suite III v3.00.10 without uninstalling the old version on a ROG Rampage V Edition 10. Working fine so far without any issues.

DroP90 wrote:
I'm having this problem, AI Suite 3 won't start but 2 fans that are controlled by it (CPU temperature) seems to be ok, and GPU Tweak 2 although running, it seems to not control my 2 fans connected to my STRIX (GPU temperature) as it should.

Should I give this BETA a try? I have a B250-PLUS with an i7-7700.

After reading this thread and seeing a lot of people having problem with this BETA, I'm afraid that things could become worse than right now.

This is the error message that I get when I start windows or GPU Tweak 2.

Anyone knows if installing this BETA will solve this?

Hi everyone
Rampage V Extreme 3801
Windows 10 1709 with latest updates
The "AISuite III 3.0.010b" program does not work, it produces two errors at startup: see attachments.

So, the latest versions that exactly worked before: 1.0.01, 1.0.20, 1.0.45.
VC 2017 has been udated, but...

I was able to install and run AI Suite 3 Beta Version 3.00.10 on my PRIME Z270-AR.
But I'm having problem with both AISuite3.exe and EZUpdt.exe leaking handles.

AISuite3.exe is leaking handles when "USB BIOS Flashback" is installed and its configuration is set to default (Download Settings: Schedule Days 30).
EZUpdt.exe was having the same problem since the beginning (I was running it since May 2017 as a part of AI Suite 3 version 1.00.56)

It seems these application are leaking handles anytime they perform check for updates.

Second attached picture shows the types of handles being leaked: handles to registry keys with uninstall information

andreyk wrote:
I was able to install and run AI Suite 3 Beta Version 3.00.10 on my PRIME Z270-AR.
But I'm having problem with both AISuite3.exe and EZUpdt.exe leaking handles.

AISuite3.exe is leaking handles when "USB BIOS Flashback" is installed and its configuration is set to default (Download Settings: Schedule Days 30).
EZUpdt.exe was having the same problem since the beginning (I was running it since May 2017 as a part of AI Suite 3 version 1.00.56)

It seems these application are leaking handles anytime they perform check for updates.

Second attached picture shows the types of handles being leaked: handles to registry keys with uninstall information

Great catch. I can confirm your findings.

I have a problem. After I installed the windows update this morning, AI Suite 3 has not been able to launch. I've tried running it as admin and it still won't launch. It worked fine yesterday. I've re-installed multiple times and it still won't work. Even this beta version doesn't work. This can't be a coincidence.

Every time I try to run the installer, it crashes halfway through, but the programs are still installed anyway. They just won't launch and when I try to run the installer again, it prompts me to restart my PC. This still doesn't solve anything.

Nevermind, it's working now.

AlexB121
Level 7
EZ Update no longer on system tray bar it now only opens when u click on it using ai suit

DroP90
Level 7
Installed latest GPU Tweak 2 (1.5.9.1) and I'm still getting "ASUSGPUFanServiceEx.exe has stopped working" problem.

mch_zh
Level 7
Dear ROG team

Please add a simple download site for AI Suite to you website with the current version(s). The driver/support section of the product site for my 10 month old Maximus VIII Extreme still shows a 2016 version a current download. grrr.
Searching all the forums is quite cumbersome. Lucky if you find this thread at all.

Finally with the download link provided AI suite works perfect again after the windows update.

thanks & regards

mch_zh wrote:
Dear ROG team

Please add a simple download site for AI Suite to you website with the current version(s). The driver/support section of the product site for my 10 month old Maximus VIII Extreme still shows a 2016 version a current download. grrr.
Searching all the forums is quite cumbersome. Lucky if you find this thread at all.

Finally with the download link provided AI suite works perfect again after the windows update.

thanks & regards

I totally agree with this. I went to my Max. VIII Extreme Support page and after trying to uninstall AI Suite 3 10103, which did not uninstall everything. I had to use CCleaner to clean up the Registry and manually delete files. I downloaded AI Suite 3 again. Installed it, and installed a hotfix that I also found. Rebooted only to find the BSOD!!

I then spent 4 hours fixing this MESS!!

And now I find there was a fix all along?... Buried in a thread?!! BS! :mad::mad::mad: This fixed it!! Why is it not in my Support Page!

Thanks for the fix though. I would be happier if I had found it sooner.
Intel I9-10850k / Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero / G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate CPU Cooler 360MM
Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC / Corsair 850watt CMPSU-850TX / 2 x M.2 (1 TB / 2 TB) EVO Plus/ /2x SanDisk 250gb SSDs (Raid0 total 500gb) / WD 2TB 3D Blue SSD