cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I try to download the beta grom GPU Tweak it seam that i have to be patient
Learn, Play Enjoy!

herwig_lepla
Level 7
It runs fine on Sabertooth X99.
Like Redjamax1, I installed it over the installed version 1.00.96, while unchecking DIP 5, which originally does not exist in 1.00.96 (in stead there was the DIGI+PowerControl).
So I have now updated versions:
ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17
ASUS System Information v1.01.19
ASUS USB BIOS Flashback v1.03.08

So, Thermal Radar 2 is still the original v1.00.54 (incl AsusFanControlService v1.06.19 and VGAService v1.00.17)

While I do not dare to install Thermal Radar 3 (v1.02.12) from the X266 platform, I was wondering if I could install Therma Radar 2 v1.00.77 from Sabertooth 990FX R30 ?

Basically, I learned that a newly constructed folder structure with all from AIsuiteIII v3.00.10, without DIP5, but with all the missing from v1.00.96, seems viable.
Sabertooth X99

herwig.lepla wrote:
It runs fine on Sabertooth X99.
Like Redjamax1, I installed it over the installed version 1.00.96, while unchecking DIP 5, which originally does not exist in 1.00.96 (in stead there was the DIGI+PowerControl).
So I have now updated versions:
ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17

So, Thermal Radar 2 is still the original v1.00.54 (incl AsusFanControlService v1.06.19 and VGAService v1.00.17)

While I do not dare to install Thermal Radar 3 (v1.02.12) from the X266 platform, I was wondering if I could install Therma Radar 2 v1.00.77 from Sabertooth 990FX R30 ?

Basically, I learned that a newly constructed folder structure with all from AIsuiteIII v3.00.10, without DIP5, but with all the missing from v1.00.96, seems viable.

i am on x99 sabertooth too
but my installer just shows four items
ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17

need to copy the folder "Thermal_Radar" from previous version installer?

basechung2 wrote:
i am on x99 sabertooth too
but my installer just shows four items
ASUS AI Suite 3 v3.00.10
ASUS EZ Update v2.03.17

need to copy the folder "Thermal_Radar" from previous version installer?

Yes, together with the other missing stuff:
ASUS Ai Charger+
ASUS Push Notice
ASUS Thermal Radar 2
ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
ASUS USB Charger+

and remove the DIP5 (not to get into conflict with Thermal Radar 2)
Sabertooth X99

herwig.lepla wrote:
Yes, together with the other missing stuff:
ASUS Ai Charger+
ASUS Push Notice
ASUS Thermal Radar 2
ASUS USB 3.1 Boost
ASUS USB Charger+

and remove the DIP5 (not to get into conflict with Thermal Radar 2)

With the non-beta version of AI suite installed and the latest Windows update having the usb apps completely ****ed up my usb ports. I'd stick just with what comes in the beta. I think they left those out for a reason.
Phrawst

Umm yea makes no sense whatsoever to me but when I tried installing Ai Charger after I'd installed AiSuite it totally breaks AiSuite and AURA, they refuse to run and event viewer shows some weird stuff for sure. What the heck?! That's on a B350-F. Heck I don't even know what Ai Charger does but it's listed in downloads so should work?

waitandhope123 wrote:
Umm yea makes no sense whatsoever to me but when I tried installing Ai Charger after I'd installed AiSuite it totally breaks AiSuite and AURA, they refuse to run and event viewer shows some weird stuff for sure. What the heck?! That's on a B350-F. Heck I don't even know what Ai Charger does but it's listed in downloads so should work?

It's for fast-charging Apple products. No need to install that module if you don't use such devices. The port is usually designated, too. I haven't confirmed how/where it's supported on your board, so you'll need to check.

Raja@ASUS wrote:
It's for fast-charging Apple products. No need to install that module if you don't use such devices. The port is usually designated, too. I haven't confirmed how/where it's supported on your board, so you'll need to check.

Maybe the issue is the version online is 1.05.02 and the one the motherboard CD claims to be finding online is 1.06.00, hum 😐 might try it but don't wanna have to reinstall again the others

Update: I tried the 1.06.00 version it was finding somehow, that works and didn't break the AiSuite. I am curious what caused it but the AiSuite version I'm using came out much later than 1.05.02 so obviously AiCharger was updated for compatibility though 1.06.00 is not listed on the support downloads page.

WEIRD but ok

zebra1024
Level 7
Can you upload GPUTweak to google drive as well? I can never download it from the ASUS site as it always seems to be at capacity.

Thanks
MasterC@ASUS wrote:
After a few people tested and provided positive feedback, AI Suite 3 version 3.00.10 is now available for download. Let us know what you think!
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/DF2DE4CE4EAB462AB1E30D8CE559DBBFY

alternative download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EBUU6Vsut08WUeY81IPZC_qciiUvN6HR/view?usp=sharing

Please note that this is a beta.

DroP90
Level 7
I'm having this problem, AI Suite 3 won't start but 2 fans that are controlled by it (CPU temperature) seems to be ok, and GPU Tweak 2 although running, it seems to not control my 2 fans connected to my STRIX (GPU temperature) as it should.

Should I give this BETA a try? I have a B250-PLUS with an i7-7700.

After reading this thread and seeing a lot of people having problem with this BETA, I'm afraid that things could become worse than right now.