cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 Version 3.00.10 & 3.00.13 - user test/report thread

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Please check the product support page for your board and download Ai Suite 3.00.14 or 3.00.13 (if available).

If you have a Ryzen-based system:

Ai Suite 3.00.13 updated for compatibility with Ryzen power plans (no other changes):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NC...ew?usp=sharing

Works well on X99 Deluxe running 3802 BIOS.
This fixed a problem with the latest windows 10 update for Spectre and Meltdown.

Works well BLACK IV

After all the trouble I was having with the official version for the Sabertooth X99 (v.1.00.96), this new beta v.3.00.10 is working excellently so far.

So , I made a fresh Windows 10 installation and now this **** SOFTWARE do doesn't even install , nada.. all I got is a little spinning over the mouse and NOTHING so fresh Windows installation , removed that utter **** KB that supposedly block the installer but NO GO!
Im getting really SICK AND pissed with ASUS first incompetent as they are the **** up DTS support on almost all ASUS mobos , now THIS! so what fcking use is my Z170-A now.
Then ,lazy as they are they fck up my XONAR DSX as the driver is form 2015 NEVER FCKING UPDATED.
This is last time I ever buy from this utter **** company !

dvojinov wrote:
So , I made a fresh Windows 10 installation and now this **** SOFTWARE do doesn't even install , nada.. all I got is a little spinning over the mouse and NOTHING so fresh Windows installation , removed that utter **** KB that supposedly block the installer but NO GO!
Im getting really SICK AND pissed with ASUS first incompetent as they are the **** up DTS support on almost all ASUS mobos , now THIS! so what fcking use is my Z170-A now.
Then ,lazy as they are they fck up my XONAR DSX as the driver is form 2015 NEVER FCKING UPDATED.
This is last time I ever buy from this utter **** company !

The solution to this is to click the "unblock" checkbox on the zip file.

So.. is this enough feedback to get a final version yet?

gr82banautiger wrote:
The solution to this is to click the "unblock" checkbox on the zip file.

Thank you that worked was able to install everything , still pathetic from ASUS , they can be happy to have community like this who takes care of their hardware .
ASUS really need to get their sh*t together and start follow Windows updates , software and bios updates .

cant use it, model not supported, i am getting. Have Maximus V extreme, so i think i need suite ii, not 3. So, until either 3 is updated so older boards can use it, or 2 is updated so it can be used again after microsux stuffed up, im without an app for my pc. As much as i know it maybe safe to still run my pc without the app, it still would be nice to have something that actually worked.

Did not fix anything. No pop ups on startup but no functionality within the program.

Thank you whoever got this stuff figured out. Finally after much head scratching today as to why my computer was running mid 60°C temps with fans running full blast, it was my stupid AI Suite was running, but not running. Tried and tried to install, nothing. Finally a few Google searches, found this and 5 min later done and fixed.

Works fine on my old(er) Z170 Pro Gaming