cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI suite 3 not working for Z97 deluxe???

pakai007
Level 7
Hi guys,

Ai suite for Z97 deluxe MB doesn't working since purchase(Jan 2015). While installation, everything is installed normally but the Ai suite 3 doesn't open and have warning pop as
"Access violation at address 03708000 in module 'dip4.dll'.Read of address FFFFFFF7"""

Have tried to uninstall and re-install for many times but problem still there. I have attached the screen shot of warning for anybody who can help me with this!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
8 REPLIES 8

Perius
Level 7
pakai007 wrote:
Hi guys,

Ai suite for Z97 deluxe MB doesn't working since purchase(Jan 2015). While installation, everything is installed normally but the Ai suite 3 doesn't open and have warning pop as
"Access violation at address 03708000 in module 'dip4.dll'.Read of address FFFFFFF7"""

Have tried to uninstall and re-install for many times but problem still there. I have attached the screen shot of warning for anybody who can help me with this!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Install version 1.00.95 instead, it will work

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_V_EXTREMEU31/HelpDesk_Download/

I have suggested them to centralize updates to ASUS software and make links here in the forums, but i do not think anyone from Asus reads these anyway.

I have a z97-deluxe as well, and when i look for software updates i go trough all their newest mb to see where the most recent software are. (usually under the usb 3.1 boards. Do not update your bios with the wrong version, but all software and most drivers like usb, lan and audio you grab the newest version you can find.)

And do you still have to go into Properties and click on the "Unblock" tab in order for the Ai Suite 3 software to install properly and work properly?

I've seen some recent posts in other forums about having to go through many steps for this Ai Suite 3 software to work properly?

It seems many people have to "unblock" the .exe files for Ai Suite 3 to install & work correctly?

Anyone have an update to this?

I have a Z97 Pro mobo on the way, first time builder, and I'd like to get that Ai Suite 3 software installed smoothly on my new pc.

Thanks.....

I have a Z97 pro board built in Feb 2015, AI 3 suite works perfectly for me I haven't had a BSOD on this board at all . Running 8.1 Pro, I only use AI 3 for the EPU and Fan Expert have no interest in over clocking. I installed the program after full MS updates and chipset IRST IME driver installs. It installed normally and no issues since! I also downloaded the latest versions from Asus Support Download to install the latest versions
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Hey Clintlgm....sounds like all went well with your install of it.
I like the idea of getting all the MS updates installed first and also the chipset drivers, video drivers, etc....

So....you didn't install the software from the DVD, correct? If I'm reading your reply correctly, you downloaded the latest version of AI Suite 3 right from the Asus Web site, yes?

Also, when I get my mobo, how will I know when it was built? You seem to know when yours was built, I like knowing that info when my board arrives.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't look in to the manufacture date. Yes true I downloaded all the latest drivers from Asus Support Download, so that I would have the latest tested and approved ones.

Yes I usually set my Clean Install to not download updates. Once I'm in windows I update the Chipset, IRST and IME drivers first. After that I'll let windows update, update my install. Once that finishes I check all my hardware drivers to see if windows has overwritten any of them drivers with generic one. if So I'll reinstall the latest from Asus support downloads. After that I install my software with this MB is started with AI 3 suite and went though the UEFI. Lots of settings to figure out expect to spend some time there figuring what every thing does and how you want them set. Its my first time with a UEFI to work with much more options than the old BIOS. All wen well with my install fired up on the first try.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Have you ever used the EZ Update Utility that is found in the BIOS?

I copied this from the Z97 Pro Gamer User manual:
"EZ Update is a utility that allows you to automatically update your motherboard's software's, drivers, and the BIOS version easily."

Yes ez Flash is the preferred method of updating the BIOS/UEFI. Less bricked notebooks/MB that way. Its safest to download the zip file then extract the zip file directly to your Fat 32 USB flash drive. Less chance for something to go wrong copying an extracted file. I did flash my BIOS manually on my Z97 Pro board. they have an automatic flash that you plug your flash drive into and it just does its own thing. I personal would rather be in control of what's going on. Not saying the built in flash thing isn't good I'm just old school. I think that there is a lot more data in these UEFI interfaces meaning more chances for something to go wrong.So I can't really report on the EZ Update feature as I didn't use it.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm....I'm with you. I would rather be in full control if at all possible on anything that relates to my computer.

Thanks for your help and advise.