cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite 3 just broke!?

djxpress
Level 7
Turned on my Ryzen 3700x Asus Rog Strix 570E computer today and the AI Suite 3 doesn't work anymore. I keep getting error ASiO.sys messages and the program doesn't start. Tried to uninstall it but had to uninstall through Revo Uninstaller as the uninstall app from Add/Remove didn't work. Tried reinstalling the program through Armory Crate as well as stand alone..no luck. Most recent WIndows 10 with all updates.

Did this just happened to anyone else? Curious how I can get the AI Suite 3 running again?
2 REPLIES 2

cekeu
Level 12
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?95038-AI-Suite-3-cleaner
After uninstalling normally with Windows and then restarting, double click on this tool and reboot again before reinstalling AI Suite. If we erase the registry keys before reinstalling it there will be some bugs

i am running widons pro yesterday i got update from widows to install build 1909 now my ryujin240 works now with armourty create which i was very happy about went i looked at aisuite 3 it loaded it bottom of screen got my temps fanspeed etc but top empty wire so my first question is have you up date widows to build 1909 coz i dont if mine is working or not all auara is working which it as not since i bought all two week ago i am running M/B CROSSHAIR HERO 7 WITH AMD 1700X GHAPICS CARD ROG RTX 2070 SUPER TEAM NIGHTHAWK 32 GIG 3000MHZ RAM COOLER RYUJIN 240 ROG PSU 750 ROG KEYBOARD @MOUSE AISUITE 3 JUST TELLS WHAT VERISION IT IS SINCE NEW UPDATE FROM WINDOWS IF I GET IT WORKING AS WELL I WILL LET YOU KNOW