cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai Suite 3 Fan Boot/Standby Problem

Ryuuji
Level 8
Hi,

My Problem with the Ai Suite 3 on my Maximus VI Extreme is that it is not loading my Custom Fan Settings on Boot Up or after Standby/ Monitor Shut off.

My CPU Cooler is a Noctua NH-D14 2011 with 1150 Bracket.

The fans on the cooler run with the Standart Asus Ai Suite at 200rpm that's the least minimum on these Fans apparently(Ai Sute Bench). My Custom Profile loads them at 600rpm, but i allways have to manually load it, Ai Suite just can't remember my Fan Settings. I always need after Windows Login to manually Start Ai Suite and load my Custom Profile. Is there any way to change this?
3 REPLIES 3

Raja
Level 13
Are you using the latest version of AI suite and the latest UEFI?

Ryuuji
Level 8
Yes I'm using the latest Ai Suite. My Uefi is an older one 0804. Do I have to update Uefi? Some People say you should only do a Uefi update if you are having problems and don't update when everything runs smoothly (the only Problem I have is the Fan Settings) and i don't want to do all my Settings again or is there a way to keep my Settings?. On my older Asus Board with Uefi a Asus P8P67 Deluxe a Uefi Update rested always my Settings.

Thanks Chino, Setting them also in the Uefi manually helped me a little, now the profile when i boot up at custom. But when i change the energy Settings in the Ai Suite (not Windows) it goes still to the 200rpm and i have to load my custom settings back. Do I have to change something again?