cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai Suite 3 cause computer to crash

Wowerus
Level 7
I wanted to install Ai Suite for Fan Xpert to change the fan speed on my computer as in the summer it gets hot and my MOBO get 60+ celcius

When I installed Ai Suite the computer started to freeze, I could not play Overwatch cause my computers GPU was overclocked. I checked with GPU-Z and it was not at Stock. I uninstalled it and it was back to Stock and all games work as it should. I could not find anything in Ai Suite that could make it to work.
12 REPLIES 12

Im also getting this issue on rog 1070ti oc 8g. After 2 days of insanity inducing troubleshooting i did a fresh install of windows 10. Installed the nvidia drivers and nvidia config and unigine heaven benchmark. 2 hours of benching everything ran smooth. Installed xtu gpuz cpuz and aisuite 3 (only thermal radar and sys info) ran the thermal tuning. And rhen opened nvidia settings on the 3d test. Artifacts appeared and system crashed with error 13 on nvlddmkm as i predicted. PLEASE fix. I bought the gryphon z97 (3 years ago) for this functionality. Very disappointed. No problema on my old strix 950.

Wowerus
Level 7
I did the same. But I found it easy to controll CPU / GPU fan with it. But not that much my computer dies xD

The suggestion on these forums of reseating the gpu worked for me, I kid you not. I was getting iomap64.sys windows 10 boot crashes. Removing AIsuite fixed the issue, but I wanted to use it, if anything just to monitor cpu temps. SO i cut power to the board and gpu, and removed it. sat it on some cardboard for a couple minutes. Also removed cmos battery just in case since I didn't have many custom settings. And no more boot crashes.