cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.07.66 Doesn't Work

Dicehunter
Level 10
Updated to the latest Aura version from 1.07.60 to 1.07.66 and it simply doesn't work on the Crosshair VII Hero Wifi, Went back to 1.07.60 and it now isn't working either.

Another case of Asus' marvellous software, Only works half the time.

EDIT

I just get this window now, Doesn't matter which version I use, It was working fine up until yesterday and for some reason it decided to bug out, FYI I haven't updated anything on my system.

35 REPLIES 35

marklechef wrote:
Here's how I fixed my problems with 'Asus Aura'.......... I don't use it anymore............. it has caused more problems than ANY other piece of software, if I were working for Asus I'd be embarrassed, tbh its a disgrace.

Is there a way to control all the rgb lighting on asus devices that doesn't involve Aura Sync? Or do you mean you just don't bother buying asus products anymore?

Gallus wrote:
Is there a way to control all the rgb lighting on asus devices that doesn't involve Aura Sync? Or do you mean you just don't bother buying asus products anymore?

I have an Asus N750jv laptop, and an Asus Z370 Strix E Gaming Motherboard in my current build, I just will not be using Aura again, at least not until I see positive posts about it, but I doubt that will happen any time soon, Asus is supposedly a market leader yet consistently fails to get AURA right......... its about time ALL manufacturers got their collective heads together and introduce 1 piece of software to run any RGB in harmony regardless of whom made the piece (s) of hardware used

marklechef wrote:
Gallus wrote:

I have an Asus N750jv laptop, and an Asus Z370 Strix E Gaming Motherboard in my current build, I just will not be using Aura again, at least not until I see positive posts about it, but I doubt that will happen any time soon, Asus is supposedly a market leader yet consistently fails to get AURA right......... its about time ALL manufacturers got their collective heads together and introduce 1 piece of software to run any RGB in harmony regardless of whom made the piece (s) of hardware used

Just spent 8 hours today trying to get it to work and failed every time. I will never buy another ASUS product in my life.

Good evening.
The program works, but sees only MB (R5E10) - does not find the video card (RTX2080-O8G-GAMING).
AURA for the video card separately works.
Very much wanted to see the video card in the general AURA - I want to synchronize
the illumination mode "a color cycle" - works for me not synchronously.
Maybe who faced similar.
Thanks in advance.

Stanislav_+7 wrote:
Good evening.
The program works, but sees only MB (R5E10) - does not find the video card (RTX2080-O8G-GAMING).
AURA for the video card separately works.
Very much wanted to see the video card in the general AURA - I want to synchronize
the illumination mode "a color cycle" - works for me not synchronously.
Maybe who faced similar.
Thanks in advance.

I have the opposite issue. Only my Strix GPU shows up. None of the motherboard lighting or strips show up after upgrading from 57 to 66. I should have left everything alone I guess. I'm going to try solutions mentioned by others.

Sptz87
Level 7
After uninstalling Aura Sync it left over the process atkexComSvc.exe and it's always running now. I've never had it before is there any way to remove it?

Which is located here and there's also another folder with instdriv something...