cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z690 Hero Armoury Crate shut down effect gone? [Resolved]

AwenMilano
Level 10
need help guys, just realize at my armoury crate, device section motherboard shut down effect option was gone, soo when i turn off pc led still on now.
it was availabe before, but dont know since when it was missing.

z690 hero board
28 REPLIES 28

Ribellu
Level 10
AwenMilano wrote:
need help guys, just realize at my armoury crate, device section motherboard shut down effect option was gone, soo when i turn off pc led still on now.
it was availabe before, but dont know since when it was missing.

z690 hero board

Hi, i have the same problem as you, I think it comes from the latest update for the motherboard in AC.

Ribellu wrote:
Hi, i have the same problem as you, I think it comes from the latest update for the motherboard in AC.

Same prob here, please fix this ASAP ASUS

I also have this issue. Came here to check out if anyone else was having it.

Same board, same options suddenly gone from Armoury Crate.

ahfoo
Level 13
can you confirm inside the bios, Aura Sync you choose turn off.

ahfoo wrote:
can you confirm inside the bios, Aura Sync you choose turn off.

Choosing what LEDs to show when the PC is off within the UEFI BIOS is causing the error. If you choose STEALTH (all LEDs off) it ends up saving AURA OFF (just the RGB headers) and the AmiMe Matrix panel stays on. Been this way through the last 3 BIOS updates that I've been aware of.

Yeah, and lets not forget the actual Z690 Maximus Hero section under Device Settings in Armoury Crate is missing a couple of pages. Shutdown Effect, Polymo Lighting etc.

ahfoo
Level 13
It could be your bios providing wrong power distribution to your motherboard. Try reset your bios, remove the main supply from the power sauce to your pc and wait a while. Put back your power source and re configured and see if help.

up date just arrived, 5.2.12 was fix this problem
case close

but until now still asus moderator in this forum not give even a single word at this case
GG

beside ahfoo, idk this guy is moderator or not, but at last he trying for help
thx btw mr. ahfoo

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Nate152 and I have been following this. Glad it's sorted.

Thread closed