cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user center/ profile not working

Birddog63
Level 7
rog elite rewards and my profile will not load i get a pop up to join why ? i am already a member. all of my points and status have vanished, but i fill it out anyways submit it and another pop up comes up to integrate in process or contact support which i integrated a long time ago. then locks page also all of my registered products have vanished . site has not been working for a week
9 REPLIES 9

Birddog63
Level 7
now ,, its activity and rewards pages getting 502 bad gateway error prnt.sc/26bh2od

Nate152
Hi Birddog63,

Oddly enough, I experienced this too.

What fixed it for me was to close Armoury Crate and log out of the ROG forum. Log back into the ROG forum then open Armoury Crate.

Everything should be back to normal.

Click the pic to make it bigger

It is acting very oddly lately - it will not count my daily entries. I am losing interest...

It logs me out, asks me to join elite, then does not recognize my log in for the daily entry. Also, it does not show me any rewards or activities. I would uninstall this if it wasn't integrated with my peripherals.

tried your suggestion Nate but still no activities or rewards are shown. any eta when these will be up again?

here we area month later (2 months now) and still no activities or rewards shown, no daily login points or points for products purchased because only the header loads everything below that is blank until you get to the bottom of the page with the recommended products listed. any ETA when this will be resolved ? anyone ? prnt.sc/26t6vug

Birddog63 wrote:
here we area month later (2 months now) and still no activities or rewards shown, no daily login points or points for products purchased because only the header loads everything below that is blank until you get to the bottom of the page with the recommended products listed. any ETA when this will be resolved ? anyone ? prnt.sc/26t6vug

Hi Birddog63, after you log out of the asus forum per Nate instruction above you could also delete any asus cookies in your edge browser.
Navigate to Edge Settings ->Cookies and Site Permissions->Manage and delete cookies and site data->See all cookies and site data. Type Asus in search cookies box. Remove any cookies showing. At that point I think I would just try opening Armoury Crate and logging in. If it does not fix the problem, you might need to reinstall Armoury Crate.

SamTe
Level 9

Because it is not working I removed all information again and logged out. No one know what else is happend to my information when the site is not even working correctly. No points for me.

Cutandie
Level 8

When will there be a fix for this? It's stuck on this for the whole time since I build my new rig.

Cutandie_0-1705208795626.png

Cutandie
Level 8

Why is that most of the post relating to AC that hasn't been resolved is being closed? Does @asus doesn't want to pour in some thoughts and money regarding this matter?