cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update FanXpert (error code: 238) Armoury crate

dominik_lednick
Level 8

So I'm trying to update my drivers in Armoury crate but I just get this message: "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. please restart the system and retry. (error code: 238)" Can anybody help?

Also here is screenshot

dominik_lednick_0-1683225343008.png

268 REPLIES 268

It's entirely possibly that he wasn't updated to the latest version and that update came through to him. Even though it isnt the latest version. AC is not that great at updating itself unless you prompt it to and even then sometimes the updates just don't come through.

Which latest version are you referring to!?? I don't know that a new one has come out!

No quieda otra que formatear Pc acabo de hacerlo y funciona Armory de momento claro hasta que Windows no saca nuevas actualizaciones y jode algo creo que fue culpa de Microsoft 

Rzwiktor1491
Level 8

I have a question, does anyone know where you can buy spare parts for the rog strix helios housing if something is damaged? Poland

For after-sales service inquiries, please go to the relevant section in ROG Care, thanks.

Gaming Desktops - Republic of Gamers Forum (asus.com)

I already updated to the latest version 5.6.3.0 ...and currently with Asus components, it works +/- ...but the "Gradient" function in the GPU, only recognizes the Blue color as "Pink", which is a bug of the program, as you can see by the images! Thanks for the feedback on this! You are taking good steps, but it is very far from being good software, bet on your customers' feedback, problems and ideas, or you will lose market to the competition!

Captura de ecrã 2023-05-30 171241.pngIMG_20230530_171208.jpg

Captura de ecrã 2023-05-30 172440.png

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.6.3.0
ROG Live Service 2.1.1.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.10
Armoury Crate lite service 5.6.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Não instalado
Aura SDK 3.04.31
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.2.5.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.20
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.9.4
AacVGA 0.0.4.3
KingstonDram 1.1.18
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.10.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.6
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.5
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0

After all it continues, with problems, I restarted and now the GPU simply disappeared, the software does not have a function to re-sync the devices! Beautiful crap, sometimes we're formatting and reinstalling is absurd! I'm going back to the old version, luckily I had a backup, but that wears out the disks!Captura de ecrã 2023-05-31 000905.png

Apaga pc y quita alimentación y vuelve gpu

I've tried everything and nothing, more and more I'm disappointed with this software, it's annoying! I want to keep the led off, and nothing!

Que led apagado eso desde Bios desinstalar Windows única opción para que funcione Armeria