cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update FanXpert (error code: 238) Armoury crate

dominik_lednick
Level 8

So I'm trying to update my drivers in Armoury crate but I just get this message: "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. please restart the system and retry. (error code: 238)" Can anybody help?

Also here is screenshot

dominik_lednick_0-1683225343008.png

268 REPLIES 268

It's not like that, the previous version (Armoury crate) detected the GPU Asus Rog Strix Gtx 1080 ti OC, and now the software doesn't even recognize it, that's the problem, so I can't get better in Aura RGB!

It's not like that, the previous version (Armoury crate) not detected the GPU Asus Rog Strix Gtx 1080 ti OC , and now the software doesn't even recognize it, that's the problem, so I can't change its RGB colors!

A mi me pasaba lo mismo déjala tiempo prueba con apagado limpio de sistema mantén pulsado Shift y apagar sistema después aranca y a ver si la reconoce

radiovi
Level 9

Malas noticias gente funciona perfectamente solo hay que hacer una cosa pero no voy decir 😉 x)

IMG_20230526_222630.jpg

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

AiSuiteSDK v1.00.71 was published to resolve the issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

The update went good but I am getting the error code H-2005 when going to the fan expert page in Armoury Crate and my CPU cooler still is not running

A mi me funciona todo bien por momento

hasn't fixed the temperature, usage issue of  jumping to max when armoury crate polls the z790 hero hardware for updated values, still jumps to max before coming back to the hardware value.

AC-screenshot.jpg

be nice if the info temps and usage section got fixed too.

Yo hize instalación limpia de Windows y todo funciona perfectamente de momento