cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update FanXpert (error code: 238) Armoury crate

dominik_lednick
Level 8

So I'm trying to update my drivers in Armoury crate but I just get this message: "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. please restart the system and retry. (error code: 238)" Can anybody help?

Also here is screenshot

dominik_lednick_0-1683225343008.png

268 REPLIES 268

Translated into English: You're lucky like me, but with this heavy and unstable app there are 10,000 different bps for the same result. That's when an application wants to make dad, mom, the good and the little brother it goes off the road! :))

Tu es chanceux comme moi, mais avec cette application lourde et instable il y a 10 000 pb différents pour un meme résultat. Voilà quand une application veut faire papa, maman, la bonne et le petit frère elle sort de la route! :))

chip
Level 7

Unfortunately, the only way I found to correct that same issue was a complete windows reinstall!

funny how many regurgitate the same exact things that will not fix the actual issue.

I tried everything listed on this thread over weeks, 

only thing that fixed it was nuking the op system,

and starting over. 

I hate armory crate, it’s making really think of other manufacturers next time I build a computer, Asus is not what it once was! That is clear at this point. 

no!

No pienso desinstalar Windows por culpa de una aplicación reportar a Asus directamente cuantos más registros mejor

MimosaSTG
Level 8

The newest version update finally worked. 

Pero que reciente si no tengo ninguna actualización pasa pantalla si puedes 

There is no recent update.  The most recent is 3.2.6.1  and the problem still persists with this version.  

The version they pushed out I received on 5/23. It's 3.2.1.2. The date of the version says it is from 3/28. I also updated the Intel Management Engine for my motherboard. I think I did that first and things just started working. Armory Crate is now ridiculously snappy. Not sure if it was from that or what. But I'm good now.

Me alegro por ti yo sigo con mismo problema tb actualizar ME y nada

Pushed out from where?  This version you speak of  3.2.1.2 is older that the version which is currently on Asus support site which still has the problem.  So where did this version get 'pushed' from?  Armoury Crate?

Yes