cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update FanXpert (error code: 238) Armoury crate

dominik_lednick
Level 8

So I'm trying to update my drivers in Armoury crate but I just get this message: "Sorry, we cannot finish the installation. please restart the system and retry. (error code: 238)" Can anybody help?

Also here is screenshot

dominik_lednick_0-1683225343008.png

268 REPLIES 268

Rzwiktor1491
Level 8

It is unacceptable that asus broke such basic things and there is no fix for so long .... no words, nothing more. SHAME! decent brand.

100% with the same feeling!
She has to listen to us, we have to have the installers with the version marked with STABLE and BETA and each one chooses what they want to install! I for example wanted the previous version, it was correct! ASUS you are being a disappointment!

not the only problems for them atm those amd cpus and motherboards dying is likely a harder fix , probably prioritised that issue before a software problem with AC, id guess thats why its been since april with 0 updates on anything, but its 100% suckky on asus behalf to not even acknowledge the issue after the amount people spend on their hardware😥

3DG
Level 10

I hope that other companies look at all this and do what has to be done and take the market from asus, we need strong competition, because this path (software armoury crate) that asus is imposing for us, without having the power of choice from version, offline installation, is completely wrong and is without a doubt commercially abusive! I'll talk to lawyers about this!

Totalmente de acuerdo y no poder usar la app sin actualizar previamente si no actualizas no puedes usar eso no es corecto

radoslau
Level 9

Ya hablé con Asus no saben nada porque nadie reporta problemas con Armory hablar con ellos y así nos hacen caso

Rzwiktor1491
Level 8

I also talked to Asus Poland, in short, it's a waste of time. They asked me to send the AC logs so that they could send a report to the main Asus headquarters. I was only informed that in the near future there will probably be an AC update a week ago such information ... Please report problems, let them solve the case and more reports will be the sooner.

Translated into English: I submitted to ASUS FRANCE support the PB before a forum member solved me the PB, support blackout, they see internally???

J’ai Soumis au support ASUS FRANCE le PB avant qu’un membre du forum me résolve le PB, blackout du support, ils voient en interne ???

eduardo_labrin
Level 9

solved, just update and that's it

Captura de pantalla 2023-05-24 135431.png

Translated into English: The same thing I have and it doesn't work

Lo mismo tengo yo y no funciona