cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Todays update (4.0.8.0) is constantly using ~15% of CPU [Resolved]

Quelen
Level 7
Like in topic,
There was background update today, it turned off my Wi-Fi, then when I've checked task manager, the CPU usage by Armoury Crate User Session Helper is sitting on 14-15% of CPU usage. Rebooting did not solved this, neither killing the process (it loads again after 10s and it's doing the same ting.
Platform -> laptop GX701GXR, Windows 10 Edu 20H2 ver.
31 REPLIES 31

Al3xG wrote:
Ive already sent the issue to support team but no result yet. Mine is stuck on version 1.01.04 of all my devices. And i can't even open my devices tabs it tells me to update but update is looping. (

Forum is broken to i hit quote and it quotes nothing, yes i have same issue you just described im bassicly stuck now and with glitchy rgb and high cpu usage as result of memory sync, i wanna strangle some one now at Asus they been bullying me for years even banned without warnings, they simply do not give a **** about their sorry state of their software team, the community manager is selectively responding to one person then ignoring everyone else, Asus clearly has a problem they keep this up they may as well file for bankrupcy this is in no way acceptable behaviour from a company everyone has high expectations from.......

Mine just says update rog strix x570-e gaming 1.1.26 and just downloads repeatly restarts rgb and then says there is an update again non stop im gonna uninstall again reinstall as many times until it works, and if it does't work i will go ****ing kill my self cos i ****ing hate this ****ing world where vaccine priority just means pausing all vaccines you eligible for **** this world **** asus and **** everyone................ especially current community manager that should obviously be fired due failing at its job, he cant even ****ing post a new ****ing thread for the new armoury crate issues for **** sake wake the **** up community manager, you not communicating at all.

AliAPCMR
Level 9
My issue is when i leave my pc off for a long periods of time such as over night and i wake up the next morning the static colour that I have set when i turn my pc on changes to rainbow. But when if i turn thr pc on say after a few hours or minutes the RGB settings work as they should on both occassions I flip the switch from the mains, I am loosing the will to live here, I have re installed armoury crate, re installed the OS, set my colour to the one i wanted and removed the software and on every try when i turn the pc of overnight and i wake up in the morning the RGB has turned to rainbow rather then my static colour green. I only have rainbow enabled on shutdown so, the pc when i flip the switch to turn it on should show rainbow, then when i press the power button it should turn to green but it doesnt it stays on rainbow