cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for 2 of 8 sticks problem RGB

MXAndresMX
Level 8
After of many hours testing and searching what component are the problem i find it.

I uploaded 2 files to fix the problem. Read the "Readme.txt" file
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/F306596D8F9248D98940C3C425B6D6E54

The problem exist in 2 components.
1.- ENE RGB HAL 1.1.23
2.- Aura DRAM Component

The file .bat Will uninstall both components and finally you need install ENE RGB HAL 1.0.21 and reboot your PC at least 2 times.
Now you can manage all ram installed.
Result:
https://ibb.co/BT6f1Yy
5 REPLIES 5

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The solution from G.SKILL (ENE v21 => 1.0.21.0) was never released officially due to the delay (stuttering/skipping) that some people might experience, the version currently being verified by us is a few versions newer (v26). When the new update is released (v26 or later), it will have been tested on these 4 platforms - Intel Z390/490, X299, AMD X570, and TRX40. If this works for you temporarily, then it may be worth trying for the time being. However, we cannot be sure of any other side-effects since we have already moved onto newer versions for stability.

Yeah!, that is a temp solution until new release of that module, but people how me what have a pc with 2 ram with rainbow effect for months....That is the best option at the moment.

I tested all current effects in the last version of armoury crate with this version of HAL and is working fine.

Hi, can anybody confirm this is safe to use? Would love to try this fix out!

happyluckbox wrote:
Hi, can anybody confirm this is safe to use? Would love to try this fix out!

It works. At first my antivirus blocked the web page finding it unsecure but after disabling it and downloading the files were all ok. I followed the inxtrudtions and everything is ok now. Thank you so much!

This doesn't work. I tried it and it completely locked out my RGB, and none of my components were being detected in Armoury Crate. I kept getting service errors in Aura Creator no matter how many times I restarted my pc. I ended up having to deal with the headache of uninstalling and reinstalling Armoury Crate and Aura Creator and ended up finding out that I had lost one of my Aura Creator RGB profiles.