cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG STRIX 4090 No device page

jozefik
Level 8

Hi guys, today I updated Armory Crate to 5.8.8.0, and I noticed that the ROG STRIX 4090 HAL component updated to 0.0.6.6. And after that, I cannot control RGB. I see the card in the device tab, but after I select it is says that "This graphics card does not have a device page". What should I do ?

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.8.8.0
ROG Live Service 2.3.16.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.07.43
Armoury Crate lite service 5.8.8
Aura Wallpaper Service Not installed
Aura SDK 3.04.42
ArmouryDevice 4.1.1.1
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.2.16.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.20
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.9.6
ASUS Ambient HAL 2.7.0.0
AacVGA 0.0.6.6
KingstonDram 1.1.33
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.25
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.48.6
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.10.3
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.8
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.7
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
AIOFanSDK 3.00.10
AIOFanSDKPlugin 2.00.02
AiSuiteSDK 1.01.15
GameFirstSDK 6.2.5.13
MainSDK 2.01.11
MbLedSDK 3.00.22
VgaSDK 1.00.21
Armoury Crate Plugin - Aio 2.0.7
Armoury Crate Plugin - Motherboard 1.2.16
Armoury Crate Plugin - ROG FAN XPERT 4 2.0.9
Armoury Crate Plugin - Vga 1.0.4
ASUS Motherboard 4.01.38
GameFirst 1.5.16
ROG FAN XPERT 4 4.01.16
ROG RYUJIN III 4.01.31
VGA 3.01.05

ApplicationFrameHost_UNZgUsidUO.png

Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z790 DARK HERO, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900K, 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5 6000Mhz, ROG Ruyjin III 360 ARGB, Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4090 OC Edition 24G, MSI MEG Ai1300P PCIE5, NZXT H9 Elite, 1 x 2TB Samsung 990 Pro 1 x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro
51 REPLIES 51

LordofTwisted
Level 7

Hello Guys! Same issue in here. With the latest update, my MoBo stopped detecting my RTX3090 for Aura, and there is no way ARMOURY CRATE would detect the GPU, stating that my "Graphic Card has no page". After uninstalling with the uninstall tool, resetting, rebooting, changing system and BIOS settings, installing older versions, it does just not work at all.

SOLUTION: I installed a free software called OpenRGB - https://openrgb.org/ - and I'm using it to control just the lighting of the GPU. Not ideal, as the system has to run two different softwares, but OpenRGB runs with very little resources, is easy to configure, and at least I can control the colors and some effects, so all of my PC is in red, intead of having a doomish ambience, with a happy rainbow in the middle. 😄 Hope you guys can use it to at least get rid of the default lighting!

nllelobr
Level 10

Even with the updates of this week, no fix for the GPU not showing yet.

And they ignored my request in the official group to report.

Please check the solutions post for updates. Your form was not ignored, it's still processing. Sorry for the wait.

MasterC_0-1714032335058.png

mrbanana
Level 7

I have ASUS TUF RTX 3090. It was working fine with older AC version but I lost the page to control GPU light since update to the 5.8.9.0 version.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

Latest update: we have determined the root cause. The issue is caused by those who have connected a virtual display such as a USB monitor hooked up to an external dock/hub. 
If anyone does not believe this is the case, please report it in the official thread

Here, it's not the case, only use monitors via HDMI and Display Port.

same things I was using before this issue. (this happened after one VGA HAL update. Asus broke and doesn't know how to fix 😞

Already posted in the official topic,  my name is in the list, but I left for last hahaha

Well I used to have all problems described in this topics and after a while (few weeks) it all fixes itself. What I did in the meantime probably triggered updating all necessary drivers by itself and auto-fixing all problems:

- I've installed latest gfx drivers for my gfx card (Asus GeForce 4090 Rog...) from Asus website, not NVidia site.

- I've updated all drivers and Windows (click on update and it should do the work).

- I've opened Microsoft Store (as I have Win10), go to Libraries and click Get Updates and it updated all software including Arnoury Crate.

- And I've updated BIOS by downloading latest available ASUS motherboard driver from Asus website, copied it to C:\BIOs (my directory), go to Bios startup menu and updated it from there (point to C: dir and go to BIOs dir and click on the file).

Something from all those 3 steps I did probably fixes all problems with motherboard and all LEDs I have connected here. I hope this helps 🙂

Same issue but no virtual display.

Sulhelka
Level 7

I have the exact same problem, same motherboard but ROG STRIX RTX4080-16GB.

Sometimes you have to manually update or click on GetUpdates for drivers, windows, software... It will not auto-update in 50% cases... like in my case. Get all updates, reboot several times during updating and it should fix all problems. I even used to have FuryCTRL software problem that could not uninstall (missing DLL file) so I copy-paste similar filename, rename it to "missing" uninstall file and reinstallation for Fury Memory LEDs is fixed. Unnecessary problems easily fixed by reinstalling and updating...