cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog ryujin iii 360 eva 02 version tab is blank, there's nothing

Christinaa
Level 8

Hello everyone,

My rog ryujin iii 360 eva 02 edition. On Oct 25, before I go to bed, the AC  told me to update my ryujin iii eva and my z790 hero eva 02 edition, and today, when I open the tab of the ryujin iii, there's nothing, it's blank, just a eva 02 background picture.

I don't know what happen, does the update patch makes things worse? I try to find a full install pack, but they don't include the ryuijin iii 360 eva 02 version, what should I do?
3123123.png

Sincerely

9 REPLIES 9

MarcioTB
Level 9

This is a problem caused by last AC update, same issue here. Asus has to fix it as soon as possible.... One workaround is reinstall AC but not update the mobo and Ryujin even the software saying to do.

Phoenix-927
Level 8

I have the Ryujin 360 III White Edition. Same Problem. The tab stays empty - occasional loading. I installed the Hardware a few days ago and it is a fresh install. All and any patches for OS, Softwares and such are current. It's just broken.

Today, 2023-10-26 the version 4.1.0.8 of the ROG RYUJIN ASUS framework service was available to me.

That update solved my issue with the empty tab. Thank you.

The updates are now available, there are the ones to look out for. 

AIOFanHAL V1.2.13.0

AIOFanSDK V3.00.09

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin

We have replicated the issue. Just uninstall and install again to resolve.

image.png

That is the first thing I tried,  but the issue persists.  

When did you try this? Something was changed in the installation to prevent the issue, you may need to try again. 

Like 2 days ago

I can't be sure about the timing, I'd suggest to try again to make sure if you have time. If not, there will be a patch very soon anyway.