cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Lighting service is busy"

Cheeseburger
Level 8
Armoury Crate showed "Lighting service is busy" and all the LEDs are gone, now I can´t recognize them, it keeps showing the same message.
It happened after the last update.
11 REPLIES 11

cindernat
Level 9
Cheeseburger wrote:
Armoury Crate showed "Lighting service is busy" and all the LEDs are gone, now I can´t recognize them, it keeps showing the same message.
It happened after the last update.

There is a new update today. See if that resolves it?

Yessss! Everything is OK now, and it has an awesome i Info function.

Cheeseburger wrote:
Yessss! Everything is OK now, and it has an awesome i Info function.

Great. Can you fix mine too? 😉

cindernat wrote:
Great. Can you fix mine too? 😉

On my old PC the music synchro was working only a few minutes then no more synchro. I had to unistall aura and Crate,then Install the old version of Aura (1.07.84) test and put the music to work finally reinstall armoury crate again and voila! the lights work good again in the new version.

New Update!! ... lets see how it works

Cheeseburger wrote:
On my old PC the music synchro was working only a few minutes then no more synchro. I had to unistall aura and Crate,then Install the old version of Aura (1.07.84) test and put the music to work finally reinstall armoury crate again and voila! the lights work good again in the new version.

That didn't work for me. It broke Armoury even further for me.

Sorry to hear that...

Just be sure about uninstall everything, install the previous aura, set up things and then reinstall creator and crate; remove the old aura and it is supposed to be working.

geting this error maximus ix code update done ...still no light on MOBO plz help me ITS been 2 yearz MOBO IS WITH OUT lights

I had the same issue recently on my z590-A wifi

I tried to uninstall from the windows app management (my mistake) and reintalled the armoury crate again (didn't work)

After that i went to the support page and found an armoury crate "unistall tool" and proceded as the following steps

1. If you have unistalled the armoury crate, reinstall it
2. downloaded and excuted the armoury crate unistall tool
3. Restart
4. Go to the asus support page again and download the armoury crate install tool
5. Reinstall Armoury crate

Ii worked for me