cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prerequisite Update - Unable to access 360 in Armoury crate

FopaUK
Level 7
Hi,

The recent update to AC has resulted in loss of control over the 360 options with AC, the new addition of the dashboard does not work either, or intermiitently works and i say that on the basis of multiple installs/Uninstalls, some times it works other times it does not. Currently it is not working.

I have tried installing AC with AV and firewall off, before this it appeared as if the Live service was not reachable hence turning off the firewall etc. With the firewall off and multiple attempts to update the components within the update centre, i finally managed to update each individual component, it took about 5-6 attempts for each component. I have used the uninstall tool and then tried a fresh install, same problem.

1. PC

2. Aura Sync products
ASUS ROG Strix Helios
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition 11 GB
ASUS ROG Thor 850 W Platinum
ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 AIO

3. No
4. Wired
5. No
6. Win10 19042.1052
7. The previous working release
8. Prerequisite Update - Unable to access 360 in Armoury crate
9. Any screenshots of the issue

Diagnostic results
Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.1.6.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.12.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.06
Armoury Crate lite service 4.1.5
AacVGA 0.0.3.7
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.6
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.31
KingstonDram 1.1.6
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.7.0
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.31.3
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.08
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02

10. Use our log collection function: Settings=>About=>App diagnostics

Unable to attach log here?
7 REPLIES 7

FopaUK
Level 7
Forgot the problem screen, you can also see that motherboard and 360 devices are not accessible within AC.

FopaUK wrote:
Forgot the problem screen, you can also see that motherboard and 360 devices are not accessible within AC.

im in the same boat no control over my 360 nor my x470-f haveing to use bios to control

Same issue but now a little worse off, I used the Asus uninstaller to try and install a fresh copy, and now it won't install, and I'm getting some generic error about stable connection.. I'm on a 1 GB wired connection.

Had the same issue, now I can't install with the internet connection status issue. Internet is fine, antivirus off firewall off.

I had a long workaround to get Armoury Crate to install, now even that doesn't work. They are making the software worse.

Same Problem here. Is there any update on this topic?

warriorFW wrote:
Same Problem here. Is there any update on this topic?

Of course not, after years I'm still not able to adjust my Ryujin 360 settings when I needed to.
Fresh reinstall just even make it worse.

I had a similar issue, it was fixed by
1. turn off pc
2. pull out the usb cable in your motherboard
3. turn on pc
4. turn off pc
5. put in usb cable again
6. it now showed up