cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No HOME tab in Armoury Crate..why is Asus NOT HELPING us with this?

shaolin95
Level 8
I have seen people with the same issue and yet never see anyone from Asus provide any assistance. I have removed completely and reinstall versions and HOME tab never comes up.
Help please!
6 REPLIES 6

Alpert3
Level 7
Same here, new motherboard intalled, clean install of Windows done, and Home page missing

Alpert3 wrote:
Same here, new motherboard intalled, clean install of Windows done, and Home page missing

Lets keep making noise to see if anyone from Asus finally gives us an answer about this. This my first Asus mobo in a long time after using Gigabyte for years...already having second thoughts about my decision based on the support...

Yepp same here. Bought the Dark Hero MB from ASUS which is a very expensive premium MB. The hardware is wonderful but I am very disappointed with the software so far. I had to reinstall Windows to fix Armoury Crate, just days after booting the computer for the first time, and now I realize that the home tab has been missing all this time and instead have to rely on old software (AI Suite) that shouldn't be part of such a premium package. The RGB sync also fails from time to time and just recently was I able to install Aura Creator. ASUS is also quiet about all this which just doesn't help.

pettor86 wrote:
Yepp same here. Bought the Dark Hero MB from ASUS which is a very expensive premium MB. The hardware is wonderful but I am very disappointed with the software so far. I had to reinstall Windows to fix Armoury Crate, just days after booting the computer for the first time, and now I realize that the home tab has been missing all this time and instead have to rely on old software (AI Suite) that shouldn't be part of such a premium package. The RGB sync also fails from time to time and just recently was I able to install Aura Creator. ASUS is also quiet about all this which just doesn't help.

Aura Creator wont even recognize my expensive 3080 strix..so I have to keep Armoury Create to partially control the GPU and MOBO RGB..really messy stuff.
And of course no Home Tab..Also, I cannot get Aura RGB on the mobo to stay off when I power off my PC.
I change it to Stealth and it works if I turn off the PC right after the BIOS change but the moment I go to windows, the app somehow turns it on again.
I mean, stability has been great but these issues are annoying with the lack of interest to help shown by Asus so far.

Same here , HOME tab never comes up, after few re-installs still nothing.
MAXIMUS XII EXTREME + ROG RYUO 240

All i want is for my rgb to work and be insync, how hard is that?