cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a fix for the infinite loading page on motherboard.

ATOdinson
Level 9
So, this has been an ongoing issue for me since the last time the motherboard model identifier was updated. I thought the newest armoury crate update fixed it, but sadly I was wrong. So here is the issue in detail:

After a clean install, using the uninstall tool then reinstalling, everything works as it should. I can access my motherboard options and everything works flawless. It continues to work flawless even through restarts. But, if I actually power the system down, the motherboard page becomes permanently inaccessible. I will either get the reload error message continually, or just an infinite loading page. Sometimes, I even get the reload error message shaded out in the background with the infinite loading over the top.

Motherboard model: ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E

12 REPLIES 12

boby123 wrote:
Hello, this isn't a problem with your Pc but a bug in armoury crate.
Many people, just like you and me, are facing this issue since the last update. Just wait for a new release that will fix the bug.

I don't think I have ever seen a shutdown of the PC vs a restart cause an issue like described. I have been dealing with and successfully troubleshooting Armoury Crate for a year and half. I have managed to get it working after pretty much every update. And its rare for a windows system that has lots of third party apps to not have a problem in my 30 plus years of using it and supporting it to varying degrees at work. Your turn boby123.

Jimbo93
Level 12
I need to add something to my last thought. The real issue is whether or not the software team / software developers can reproduce the problem that is reported. If it cannot be reproduced or if a user has not supplied the data they need to reproduce it, then I would not expect a "fix" anytime soon.

So, the problem began when the model identifier updated some time ago, and the problem then vanished when the model identifier was updated.

So, it must have really been the model identifier that was the issue.