cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED PROBLEMS ON ARGB and RGB FANS

rm43uk
Level 7
Hi Community

I hooked a Cooler Master Masterfan Mf200R ARGB directly onto the ARGB port on My ROG STRIX Z690-F board yesterday The fan does power and light up but its stuck on light blue and have noticed the 3 pin adaptor is very loose too, am i doing this right or do i need a controller, Aurasync, creator and armourycrate are not doing anything, i have uninstalled reinstalled etc

This Aura sync is turning into a nightmare for me, the fan i had before a Bitfenix Spectre pro rgb which i had hooked up to the 4 pin Rgb slot via the supplied aura sync cable did work but wouldnt show red or green i would instead get pink and turqouise, when i selected yellow i got white, so got the Coolermaster one in the hope that would replace my existing problem

Seriously starting to lose it with these fans now and am hoping you guys can assist me with this

Thanks in advance

RM
2 REPLIES 2

MJr418
Level 9
Maybe faulty Fan, only way to know by trying another argb fan/strip-light, as for rgb fan you may try calibrate it may help and fix it9310893108

I don't defend Asus and they aren't near perfect but truth need to to be told, corsair is expensive and some of their lighting is bad, my argb corsair rams white is pinkish.

Hello

It was a faulty CM fan, the replacement works perfectly

Thankyou for the reply

RM