cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUE : Todays update (4.0.8.0) Loop update

lLegendaary
Level 9
Hello Admin ,

The Crate is keep asking to update my device component after update all and restart the same thing pop up again ?
And never update the device component what's going on ?
This cause me headache ..
The Crate update ****ed up everything in my component why ?
Because i can't use my headset to switch between 7.1/2.1 ?
I can't use my gpu setting
i can't do anything unless i update my device component please

I can say that ASUS are suffering from each update

Please run the app and test possible issues before pushing it ?
Where is your Program Engineering where is all your stuff ?
51 REPLIES 51

Yesterday update fixed the problem but today STRIX-LC-RX6800XT got new update (HAL 0.0.3.7) but now just RGB lights control panel works! I can not control fans, etc. :mad:

Al3xG wrote:
Can't update none of my devices. Still experiencing the update loop. Nothing works as always...

Foxseiz
Level 7
Apparently, after installing this update, my armoury crate stopped detecting my mobo(Maximus XII Formula), RAM (Trident RGB), and RGB headers.

Why my RTX2080Ti 11GB on the motherboard ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, I can only control the RGB, and not the FANS etc...., when the GPU in NVIDIA and the Graphics is ROG from ASUS, with this latest update of CREATOR? and all updated to the day, drivers etc O.S. (Windows 10 Pro) and most importantly BIOS also updated from ASUS to the latest version released by ASUS.
Also STRIX FLARE Keyboard, SPATHA Mouse, ROG THETA 7.1 Headset, ROG Strix and ROG LC RGB 240 Case and HyperX Predator RGB RAM, Crucial M2 2Tb

Al3xG
Level 9
im experiencing update loop of components. I have reinstalled the AC with manually deleting files and reg but it no result. And i even can't to open devices tab for option it tells me to check updates but updates are looping.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.0.8.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.35
Armoury Crate lite service 4.0.12
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.26
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.4.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.46
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.5
AacVGA 0.0.3.7
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.06
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

Al3xG wrote:
im experiencing update loop of components. I have reinstalled the AC with manually deleting files and reg but it no result. And i even can't to open devices tab for option it tells me to check updates but updates are looping.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 4.0.8.0
ROG Live Service 1.2.5.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.35
Armoury Crate lite service 4.0.12
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.26
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.24
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.1.4.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.01.46
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.35
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.45
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.5
AacVGA 0.0.3.7
KingstonDram 1.0.28
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.06
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.28.0
PHISON HAL 1.0.6.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.1
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.0.6.3
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.1
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.12.0

For me the older version is fine this version every time i shut down my pc and turn it back on the colour i choose is not saved and i have to manually re do it everytime. Its getting annoying now

I have notiched one thing, whenever I have had a issue and reported it here, no one replies back to me, i have threads here that date back a year and possibily more, no one replies. I have been polite, kind, wrote in a manner with respect yet i get zero replies, I sent a DM to the MODS instantly ignored, then i send another DM incase they never saw the first one, again ignored. Yet i see people on here shouing in cap locks, demanding answers and the mods go running to there aid, others which are completely new get replied back to within a day, and I am here with issues that I have had to resolve myself which took months of researching and it was a asus fault. The issues that i posted here around a year back i had to manually fix them myself after months of googling or even waiting on a future update. The problem is i love asus hardware and been with asus for every single one of my builds. But if asus mods are treating people like rubbish to the point where people get ignored on the forums, whats the point of me even typing this, or if my issue just gets ignored for months and years is there a point of even asking for help? I rather save up more money and go else where, where the customer service or the forum support is much better, Asus mods i have never sworn, been abusive, unpolite towards you, yet I dont even exsist in your eyes, and i have spent thousands with asus hardware and i find it ironic my money is good for you asus, yet me as a person am a nobody. I am actually disapointed in asus tbh. You let me down and many other people here. I dont want to lower myself to those clowns that shout and demand answers here. Yet they get aid very quickly, as it seems thats the only way to get the mods attenion around here, If asus mods love to be treated like dogs and be beckoned like rats from crying screaming children, where they instantly help those that treat them like that, then good for them, I am not a animal therfore I am not going to act like one to demand answers. You may think am contradicting myself on what I stated before when i said I always been kind, polite, none abusive yet the sentence I wrote above sounds abusive ect... Tbh, I am sick of your behaviour asus mods, what i wrote above its a opinion on how I believe you are behaving on this forum which many will agree with it. You go running to the aid of people who write in caps, call you idiots ect... I have seen the posts, yet when someone like me says please help me, lists out the issue or issues, provides the hardware list, all the software and updates installed, is kind towards you, patiently waits, and asks you nicely I get ignored and many others here to have experienced the same.

Please check your inbox and reply, still waiting for your log so I can help you. We do appreciate those of you who do the right thing in the forum.

As usual guys, please try to generate a log and PM that to me if possible.

AliAPCMR wrote:
I have notiched one thing, whenever I have had a issue and reported it here, no one replies back to me, i have threads here that date back a year and possibily more, no one replies. I have been polite, kind, wrote in a manner with respect yet i get zero replies, I sent a DM to the MODS instantly ignored, then i send another DM incase they never saw the first one, again ignored. Yet i see people on here shouing in cap locks, demanding answers and the mods go running to there aid, others which are completely new get replied back to within a day, and I am here with issues that I have had to resolve myself which took months of researching and it was a asus fault. The issues that i posted here around a year back i had to manually fix them myself after months of googling or even waiting on a future update. The problem is i love asus hardware and been with asus for every single one of my builds. But if asus mods are treating people like rubbish to the point where people get ignored on the forums, whats the point of me even typing this, or if my issue just gets ignored for months and years is there a point of even asking for help? I rather save up more money and go else where, where the customer service or the forum support is much better, Asus mods i have never sworn, been abusive, unpolite towards you, yet I dont even exsist in your eyes, and i have spent thousands with asus hardware and i find it ironic my money is good for you asus, yet me as a person am a nobody. I am actually disapointed in asus tbh. You let me down and many other people here. I dont want to lower myself to those clowns that shout and demand answers here. Yet they get aid very quickly, as it seems thats the only way to get the mods attenion around here, If asus mods love to be treated like dogs and be beckoned like rats from crying screaming children, where they instantly help those that treat them like that, then good for them, I am not a animal therfore I am not going to act like one to demand answers. You may think am contradicting myself on what I stated before when i said I always been kind, polite, none abusive yet the sentence I wrote above sounds abusive ect... Tbh, I am sick of your behaviour asus mods, what i wrote above its a opinion on how I believe you are behaving on this forum which many will agree with it. You go running to the aid of people who write in caps, call you idiots ect... I have seen the posts, yet when someone like me says please help me, lists out the issue or issues, provides the hardware list, all the software and updates installed, is kind towards you, patiently waits, and asks you nicely I get ignored and many others here to have experienced the same.

MasterC@ROG wrote:
Please check your inbox and reply, still waiting for your log so I can help you. We do appreciate those of you who do the right thing in the forum.

As usual guys, please try to generate a log and PM that to me if possible.

Thank you so much, I actually had given up hope, i have been searching this issue by my self and found no solution but others with the same problem but solution, i have sent u a dm back thank you so much for the reply. I really do love asus, the amount of recomendations i have given my family and friends over the years and the products i bought, this isnt me sucking up to u, i genuinely have love for the products because i have been with asus for a very long time. Again thank you for the reply and I have sent u a dm back

For like a week or so since alot of the firmware was released, my Claymore updates keep failing, tells me to reboot, still won't install after reboot. Tried with it both synced and not.

itz_zarz wrote:
For like a week or so since alot of the firmware was released, my Claymore updates keep failing, tells me to reboot, still won't install after reboot. Tried with it both synced and not.

J have the same issue updating. Moving to Asus from Gigabyte has been the dumbest move I have done in a long time. There is always some software issue that nobody at Asus cares to fix.
Lesson learned 😕