Hi guys, thanks you guys so much for giving me so many advices as well as questions.
Let me summary and as below, please let me know if I miss one
1. From @world
- If you're on an IT team installing it on all the company computers it might be different but if you're just installing it for yourself to use it should be fine.
=> Yeah, I just employee and I installed Armoury Crate for myself purpose only.
- Your work lets you install whatever programs you want?
=> Yes I do have Administrator right to install programs, but IT said that the software license or the agreement say that "allows for commercial use".
And I could not found any like that in herehttps://rog.asus.com/terms-of-notice/official-site/
2. From @MURPH_9000
- Are you talking about your rights under the ASUS software license, or your rights under your employment contract with the company? What "Agreements" are you referring to?
=> Yes I am talking about software license or the agreement of Armoury Crate.
It does not say that "allows for commercial use". So IT told me to uninstall, I see that's so ridiculous.
- Is there something which makes you think that ASUS don't allow that?
=> I don't think ASUS don't prohibit us to use "Armoury Crate" in personal nor company laptop.
Yeah but I have to show that ASUS allows to use Armoury Crate for commercial use.
3. From @ahfoo
- you are not allowed to install software in to it prior to the approval from your company IT department.
=> They will approve to use if I could show that ASUS allows to use Armoury Crate for commercial use.
So I am looking for that herehttps://rog.asus.com/terms-of-notice/official-site/
If there is no hope, then I think I must unistall the software and my company rule is suck!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Thanks you guys for your help a lot