cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: I can't see any pages than Tools and News and user page

Makezu90
Level 9
Hi

Is armoury crate bugged or what? Yesterday i uninstalled and installed that app so many times and not to want it do to again bc its stuck to black screen, or framefork services has problem.. so many problems. Also i do not want reinstall full OS.. It just worked fine today about 30mins ago.. until i plugged my keyboard in and now i have this problem. So can't see other pages than Tools, can log in or off, and news. Restarted computer already but not help. However Aura Creator works fine. What I can to do?
4 REPLIES 4

world
Are you overclocked at all on your computer? If you are, could you try disabling all overclocks and see if you're still having the issue?

Also, what version of Armoury Crate are you on?

If you're on V5.2.12.0, please report the issue here:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130084-Armoury-Crate-v5-2-12-0-Aura-Creator-v3-4-3-0-Repor...

If you're on an older version, try updating and see if the problem still persists

world wrote:
Are you overclocked at all on your computer? If you are, could you try disabling all overclocks and see if you're still having the issue?

Also, what version of Armoury Crate are you on?

If you're on V5.2.12.0, please report the issue here:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?130084-Armoury-Crate-v5-2-12-0-Aura-Creator-v3-4-3-0-Repor...

If you're on an older version, try updating and see if the problem still persists

I decided reinstall OS and now it works fine but now i have other problem/bug i have update button Falchion /Falchion NX, yes i try update it normally, it install.. and then it ends and say again update. is this bug or what? Device firmware: version: 32.72.02 - date 2022/05/16 should i ignore that or is there some fix that or what? do you know that?

Nate152
Hi Makezu90,

Try this:

Connect the usb-c cable to your ROG Falchion and a usb port on your pc, set the wireless switch to on. Connect the wireless dongle to a usb port on your pc then try the update.

How does it go?

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Makezu90,

Try this:

Connect the usb-c cable to your ROG Falchion and a usb port on your pc, set the wireless switch to on. Connect the wireless dongle to a usb port on your pc then try the update.

How does it go?

Same issue. I dont know also my keyboard is very weird and dont know why. I sometime ago put colors and put that battery status syncronizing with lights. So it is now off on my all profiles and set it battery status so it should be green.. blue.. (i dont know how to delete profiles because there is no delete button and i have many profiles). If its that issue also this issue is very weird. Firstly i know my keyboard is not broken because lights works.. i can write.. etc. But my battery status showing im using lights synchronization however im not using and it stuck now purple yes i remember i used sometime ago purple colors but tried put all lights off and only using aura sync (lights work normally but it does not change battery status color normal). And this issue is only when i plugged keyboard to my PC. Wirelessly it has normal green.. blue colors.. 😄 Tried to speak with asus support no luck yet. so what can i do? I have tried reset my keyboard hardware and this issue was before i reinstalled OS and fully reinstall Armoury Crate 😕 But im very sure my keyboard is not broken 😄