A short time ago, my Armoury didn't detect devices in the Aura Sync tab. Then after an update the devices were back. Now I updated again, and they are gone again!! - whats going on? - how can I fix this?
I have a Claymore, Spatha, Rog monitor, Rog mobo, Rog Videocard, RGB strip (via mobo), ROG Ryujin Cooling. So, I have quite some lightings to synchronize.
Ps Synchronizing with my Corsair memory is also broken after the updates.
Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme Intel Core i9-12.900k ROG Ryujin 360 Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x) Seagate Firecuda 1TB ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590 ROG Claymore ROG Spatha X ROG Balteus Qi Windows 11 😉
Last answer will be: Reinstall Windows. I am already sick of it. This software grew to unfunctional bloatware and i now ignore rgb at all... I also will do it in upcoming motherboards. I am bored in unfunctional blinky blinky. I don't care anymore.