cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan Xpert does't work in Armoury Crate

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey, I cannot run Fan Xpert in Armory Crate. So many times i have uninstalled AC with Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool then installed but not changed. it's really annoying i would appreciate it if you could help me.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Yüklü değil
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.9.1
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.23.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.58
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacVGA 0.0.5.8
KingstonDram 1.1.18
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.10.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
85 REPLIES 85

lupus600
Level 7

I think it's about time for an official statement by Asus representatives in this forum, we're in an Asus forum, aren't we? It can't be that so many Asus customers have problems with a software that promises us the blue sky, and then none of it is implemented. It's a fan controller. Asus knows motherboards, but has you reached your zenith when it comes to fan controls? Really now? We were willing to spend a lot of money to buy a mature product and we were sorely disappointed. Some solve it with third party software, others go to competitors, and the Asus representatives on this forum don't care? Is that really your professional reaction to customer problems? Have the problems been passed on to the next higher level? What is the roadmap for solving the problem? We are customers, not supplicants. I am extremely disappointed that something as simple as a fan control is rolled out so uselessly. And there hasn't been an adequate response for months, unimaginable.
A disappointed customer.

TitouDoc
Level 7

Same here... after updating Fan Xpert 4 don't load... Fan are too loud because of that... Asus come one, fix this...

Logue
Level 7

Is this probrem Z690i only?

I did a clean install of the PC and the problem reappeared.

allanorla
Level 8

Cmon Asus are you taking us serious, it's 14days since the failing Z690-I update "Asus Framework Service - AIO plugin" and still not even a responce from the manufaturer.

3DCairns
Level 8

@MasterC See above. Can ASUS do anything about this Fan Expert not working on the Z690-I? For those who dare to be bold enough to question ASUS on their software! 

PlanetDyna
Level 7

I have the same problem and ask for timely solution.

Same issue.
Cant open Fan Xpert any more. Crashing when opening

I have an asus b650 amd

AzovNazis
Level 7

And I fixed my fan xpert

AzovNazis - If you did have the issue not being able to start Fan Xpert, you could provide more information about how you succeeded because there are a lot of people not being able to use the software. I have read a lot of people owning an Z690 having this issue. Not sure about other motherboards. 
It could also be of help to Asus to more rapidly fix the issue for the greater quantity.