cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan Xpert does't work in Armoury Crate

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey, I cannot run Fan Xpert in Armory Crate. So many times i have uninstalled AC with Armoury Crate Uninstall Tool then installed but not changed. it's really annoying i would appreciate it if you could help me.

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 5.3.4.0
ROG Live Service 1.6.4.0
Aura Service (Lighting Service) 3.05.78
Armoury Crate lite service 5.3.3
Aura Wallpaper Service Yüklü değil
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.50.0
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.1.0.18
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.3.9.1
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.2.23.0
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.2.0.58
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.3.5
AacVGA 0.0.5.8
KingstonDram 1.1.18
AURA DRAM Component 1.1.23
ENE RGB HAL 1.1.40.3
ENE_EHD_M2_HAL 1.0.10.1
PHISON HAL 1.0.9.0
Patriot Viper DRAM RGB 1.0.9.5
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.1.0.2
Universal Holtek RGB DRAM 1.0.0.4
WD_BLACK AN1500 1.0.14.0
85 REPLIES 85

Thank you for the helpful links, I hope it helps someone. For now I don't want to install any other program other than asus for fan and rgb control. But I might use it later.

I am still using AC for my RGB but for fan curves FanControl by Remi mentioned by "roguebond" is an awesome bit of software.

Give it some serious consideration if you persistently have issues with Fan Xpert.

Lex
Level 7

Same here.. Just updated AC.. Lost cpu fan control.. 

myselfalex
Level 7

The overpriced nature of Asus mobos and they have this level of support for their software...not to mention other issues they've had recently. Jesus just get one of the most important tools on your software working already. First Armoury Crate wouldn't install any utilities when I try, then there's all these useless bloatware tabs of featured stuff and news (please we just need the utilities, not the fluff!). And then AI Suite says "go to Armoury Crate!" and Armoury Crate fan control is MIA. Asus pls spend less time on flash and more time on function already.

Exactly the same here, last night I updated the ASUS HAL in AC from the updates page, Fan Expert now says the page can't load.. It was working perfectly before that ASUS HAL update. Now I just set my fans in the BIOS for the AIO header and VRM curve and uninstalled AC, it's practically useless now in every way. RIP ASUS bloatware, you were a misery. I tried using Fancontrol tool but the VRM fan on the Z690-I never seems to be detected in any 3d party software, annoying.

I have the exact same issue, my FanXpert won't load at all.

see https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/armoury-crate/armoury-crate-v5-6-3-0-aura-creator-v3-6-5-0-report-here...

I wonder if you are seeing the same error. If so we are not alone and hopefully Asus fix it in the future

I am also using Z690I by the way. and I too uninstalled AC since it spins my fan/pump at 100% all the time...

Hi, same here since yesterday FanXpert is not working, it just crashes right after i click on it inside AC
mobo is a Strix-Z790F

aniva
Level 7

same issue, it does not load and it started after armoury crate upgrade, ASUS needs to fix it!!!

codegolem
Level 8

Same here (Z690-i).

Everything was working fine before the update.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling both armoury crate and ai suite. At first fanxpert started working. on next boot the error is back again.

Very annoying...

allanorla
Level 8

Same (Z690-i).

after update, tried removal tool for crate, suite, and tried removing all Asus apps and Nvidia drivers/programs nothing helps.